+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class pr contest suggestion

Exclamation Class pr contest suggestion

Hi everyone. Does anyone else think that it's nearly impossible to get the top 25 in your class ranking during the weekly PR contest for that class.? I'm usually between the 15th and 19th fae trickster, but during contest week I get kicked up past 25. Often at the last minute. This past week I watched like 5 minutes up to reset and it said I was 25, but I didn't g any rewards, contacted Devs and they said I was actually 27!!! So in the last 5 minutes before contest ended 2 people swapped out their gems.?! Like really this sucks, this has nothing to do with that classes overall power rank that you've worked on. It has to do with the best gems that you have upgraded and having enough cubits to switch them for contests.
    There must be something that can be done to help win this problem. I've put over 3000 hours playtime into this game, but I cannot afford patron or gem boosters, so I am literally just fighting the people that spent more money on this game or have better ring with gem or luck.
    My initial thought was to suggest that you can only swap gems for the first part of the week or something, so if you want your best gems on a class for contest then they are stuck all week. Hopefully this will cause people not to want to switch off their main because then they couldn't use all week? Idk, it then seems dumb for everyone else that isn't swapping their gems for contests to not be able to switch gems for half the week, but I just think something should be done about this. I'm tired of thinking I'm gonna get rewards until my characters contest week comes around and I get bumped off by some gunslinger mains that want my dark chaos vaults!!
    Anyone else have any genius solutions..? Please help!

With 3k hours u should already be having a max gem fae if that's ur main and also be able to afford patron n gem boosters u don't have to buy with real money making Flux is easy in this game especially with that much time put into the game u should be having near all dragon if not all at this point so stellars should be easy for u n patron is always a must as it pays for itself its like 300k every 2 weeks if u buy the 2 week pass if u buy the longer pass its less over time

Quote Originally Posted by Two_Pinky_Ringz View Post
    With 3k hours u should already be having a max gem fae if that's ur main and also be able to afford patron n gem boosters u don't have to buy with real money making Flux is easy in this game especially with that much time put into the game u should be having near all dragon if not all at this point so stellars should be easy for u n patron is always a must as it pays for itself its like 300k every 2 weeks if u buy the 2 week pass if u buy the longer pass its less over time

He probably is max gems, the problem comes from mastery ranks. Each adds 2 PR so people with higher mastery than you but the same level gems will beat you. It sucks lol

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Your Gem Swapping suggestion sounds a little clunky to me, as I would like to swap out gems anytime, but the leaderboards, like you said, are broken. Top 25 Power Rank is pretty insane for 10 Dark Chaos Vaults, and the fact that they don't even refresh if someone gets moved up is pretty painful in my opinion...
    PSN: Benji_Yokai
    Discord: NeatherBen221

A simple yet volitile solution

I'm currently #2 boomer on the PS4 server and I fully understand your frustration. Before edging up to my current position, I often went through the same frustrations and worse even at 25850 should anyone in the 26 club decide to get ultra trolley I still could be knocked down.
    There is a solution but it's an unpleasant one.

The simplest way to avoid last minute gem swapping is to make it so that once a gem is fully augmented, That's it it's locked in place.
    One would be able to reroll or overwrite but not remove and reseat.
    There it is, your solution.
    Trion would benefit as it means more booster sales, but I'm sure the "power players" would raise a massive stink over this or simply not fully augment gems. Either way it would better level the playing field

+ Reply to Thread