+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: @fasti dragon challanges and rampages timing issue

@fasti dragon challanges and rampages timing issue

I love that rampages were added and everything but the timeing system sucks....becouse they are every hour and randomly selected by the seems of it our abilities to farm dragon coins has been cut in half....sure dragon day but with peoples play times if they have an hour or 2 to play they are missing out large.....so i really jus gotta ask why rampages arent set a half hour after dragon challanges? it would allow for more things to do as well as allowing us to get the challanges we actually need done....can we look into this?

I agree, sucks for people with full time jobs and families.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushformybong View Post
    I love that rampages were added and everything but the timeing system sucks....becouse they are every hour and randomly selected by the seems of it our abilities to farm dragon coins has been cut in half....sure dragon day but with peoples play times if they have an hour or 2 to play they are missing out large.....so i really jus gotta ask why rampages arent set a half hour after dragon challanges? it would allow for more things to do as well as allowing us to get the challanges we actually need done....can we look into this?
    I agree. Ever since Luxion has been introduced, I need to save up my Dragon Coins while spending them on Luxion.
    300 Dragon Coins is fairly insane for free-to-play players, and that's on the assumption that you are trying to get a Legendary Dragon. Full Dragon Ascension and Primordial Dragons cost 400 Dragon Coins! I think that Rampages should be on an offset of 30 minutes so that we can do Dragon Challenges, or even just have them both going on at the same time! Rampages don't really give good rewards, so I'd much rather have Dragon Challenges.

P.S. When there is a Rampage going on please don't flash the Amperium Attack in the middle of the screen. I don't like it when I am peacefully doing my own thing and that just appears. It just causes a mental jolt that I feel is uncomfortable.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

I'm not sure if I want to play this game again after seeing what has changed during my 10-month break
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Now if only fasti or someone would see this and respond

5.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushformybong View Post
    I've posted on this topic here. We don't have any plans currently to create two different Challenge windows that fill up every hour of the day. If we do have more changes to announce as we continue developing new updates we'll get the word out, for sure.

So basically i gotta spend twice as long on the game to get my dragons then? Or spend more cash?.....hmmmmm fun times guess ill never get luxion loot..nevermind new players trying to get anything.

I mean this game is a giant grind fest. They just found out a way to stretch it out more. It was only a matter of time. I mean if only coin challenges came up every hour on dragon day we’d be able to get dragons twice as fast, maybe even faster if RNG on your side and you’re getting 25 coins in a chest. It’s a good balance i guess.

+ Reply to Thread