+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rampages on fridays...

Actually I like the sound of that idea where its shifting challenges all the time. Given there's people who focus on one or two types they can grind that when its that section of the hour. Well then think itll start replacement of a particular challenge when do get more than what we have. We also do have the power to turn on and off the challenge quest window if its the wrong one and don't want extra text. That would help achieve getting the daily goals. So far having 40 minutes of between challenges been more for grinding other things.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 14/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Rampages are random and you still miss your sentience shard on friday.
    Good. I don't want Sentience Shards on Friday, I want bloody ****ing Dragon Frags and Coins.

+ Reply to Thread