+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rampages on fridays...

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Two_Pinky_Ringz View Post
    There shouldn't be no problem with how it is now for 1 u had a while to farm dragon coins also more then likely it will be a coin challenge 2nd u have multiple ways to buy dragons coins cubits, credits, and Flux so its easy to get coins there's no way to buy rampage challenges and if u say u can't afford it then grind Flux on the time ur ot doing challenge n buy credits to buy gdc
    your just totally ignoring the fact that friday is the dragon bonus day.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    your just totally ignoring the fact that friday is the dragon bonus day.
    No I didn't people were complaining that they not getting dragon challenge for dragon coins when dragon coins ain't time gated like rampages are dragon coins buy able so its no big deal missing a fee dragon challenges which isn't many dragon coins to begin with rampages r way more needed since it helps with shards and towards the badges which is time gated n also there's only 6 rampages a day so there's 18 coin challenges

    So explain how I missed the point as I read people r mad at not getting dragon challenges cause they want coins as stated above can't be bought at any time making dragon coins bonus useless as by waiting a while for that day u can buy the coins u need

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26
    You're suggestion that players who need Dragon coins should buy them for 100K flux each per credit pouch to get GDC's, or spend 3 days acquiring 5 coins.
    The purpose of Fridays daily bonus should solely revolve around dragons, (ex. Hourly challenges should only be dragon coin rewards on Friday imo), and what did we have? 8 rampages yesterday, the day that's made for dragon farming, had more rampages than I've ever experienced on 1 day.
    Feels rigged tbh.

  4. #24
    Senior Member fruitie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,312
    Maybe be worth noting that there probably wouldn't be much to complain about if friday didn't give a dragon bonus and it was something else.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    Having a single, special Challenge is really silly. I still like my idea of solving all this BS: Make all Challenges drop a "Challenge Token" at various amounts per tier per Challenge type. Give us a NPC that takes the "Challenge Tokens" in exchange for Lesser Dragon Caches and Lesser Neon Caches. Make the daily bonus a "Shiny Challenge Token" and have the NPC take them for the 5x Coins or the Shard. Done. This way we can do whatever Challenges we like and all make progress for whatever we'd like. It would no longer matter what Challenge pops up during your play time, you could still get what you are after. It would also be a chance to rebalance the dungeons Challenges so the rewards are more in line with the others (and not way less considering how much more effort they take). And Friday's bonus could just multiple how many of these "Tokens" we get.
    I think this is a fantastic idea. If you got lesser challenge tokens, traded in for lesser caches (dragon or neon), and greater tokens, traded for dragon coins, or shards, this would help the challenge dilemma and make both parties happy. This could also allow for newer challenges to be added for newer currency. I hope this idea is taken into consideration because it is a great solution.

    Great Job!!!

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Two_Pinky_Ringz View Post
    No I didn't people were complaining that they not getting dragon challenge for dragon coins when dragon coins ain't time gated like rampages are dragon coins buy able so its no big deal missing a fee dragon challenges which isn't many dragon coins to begin with rampages r way more needed since it helps with shards and towards the badges which is time gated n also there's only 6 rampages a day so there's 18 coin challenges

    So explain how I missed the point as I read people r mad at not getting dragon challenges cause they want coins as stated above can't be bought at any time making dragon coins bonus useless as by waiting a while for that day u can buy the coins u need
    I'm not buying your argument. Rampages and challenges are both timegated right now because they tossed them into the same time slot. and just because you can spend real money to get dragon coins thru credits, I can say the same thing for the rampage stuff. So that isn't a valid excuse in my mind. Being able to buy stuff isn't the point they are trying to make. and your obviously not getting it.

    Let me see if I can explain it better so that you can understand. His point is that Trion is giving us a bonus on Friday, and people in game are not able to use that bonus due to the in game RNG which they think needs to be fixed. It does not matter what the bonus is for, or that you can buy whatever that bonus is for. They want to farm it in game, not buy it. It would take days to earn the flux to buy that same stuff in game that they were supposed to be able to get within their normal game play on that day.


    And I don't know where your getting your information on the number of challenges versus rampages is coming from, but it isn't a set number. The devs said that It's weighted to 6 rampages per day, but in practice, its not 6 per day as we all know that you can get bad RNG. IF you review the forums posts for the number of rampages per day, it's not 6, nor are they evenly spaced.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    I'm not buying your argument. Rampages and challenges are both timegated right now because they tossed them into the same time slot. and just because you can spend real money to get dragon coins thru credits, I can say the same thing for the rampage stuff. So that isn't a valid excuse in my mind. Being able to buy stuff isn't the point they are trying to make. and your obviously not getting it.

    Let me see if I can explain it better so that you can understand. His point is that Trion is giving us a bonus on Friday, and people in game are not able to use that bonus due to the in game RNG which they think needs to be fixed. It does not matter what the bonus is for, or that you can buy whatever that bonus is for. They want to farm it in game, not buy it. It would take days to earn the flux to buy that same stuff in game that they were supposed to be able to get within their normal game play on that day.


    And I don't know where your getting your information on the number of challenges versus rampages is coming from, but it isn't a set number. The devs said that It's weighted to 6 rampages per day, but in practice, its not 6 per day as we all know that you can get bad RNG. IF you review the forums posts for the number of rampages per day, it's not 6, nor are they evenly spaced.
    How do u buy rampage badges with money? And u don't have to spend money to buy dragon coins like I said u buy with Flux or cubits, money is just optional if u have it and devs said so many times already they like how it's rng and what's the point of doing dragon challenges if by the time the day come u already got the coins u needed also atm the moment rampages are more important as that's only way to get the badges there not buy able like u said


    Edit: dragon coin challenges ain't time gates as the only thing u get from them is dragon coins which u can buy at any time u unlike rampage badges

  8. #28
    Senior Member Ghia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    NOT the queue!
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by Two_Pinky_Ringz View Post
    devs said so many times already they like how it's rng
    This made me laugh because when i think of Trion devs, i think about their obsession with horrible rng. It truly feels like it's what they are trained most in.
    Some great ideas here, from being able to loot collect neon cache into dragon cache if you wish, or a challenge token, to even having more than 1 type of challenge running at once. Would be nice if the devs considered some of these ideas as there are some strong feelings about this subject.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Vulant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Two_Pinky_Ringz View Post
    How do u buy rampage badges with money? And u don't have to spend money to buy dragon coins like I said u buy with Flux or cubits, money is just optional if u have it and devs said so many times already they like how it's rng and what's the point of doing dragon challenges if by the time the day come u already got the coins u needed also atm the moment rampages are more important as that's only way to get the badges there not buy able like u said


    Edit: dragon coin challenges ain't time gates as the only thing u get from them is dragon coins which u can buy at any time u unlike rampage badges

    Well then what is the point of having the Friday Bonus if people can't even efficiently use it? It's like saying they are giving you a bonus but not really...you only sometimes get it.
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 430+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

  10. #30
    Senior Member fruitie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,312
    One thing I forgot to add is top 1k for club xp is currently 4,950. A lot less than it used to be. Going to 2k, thats 1,550. Add on to the fact that people didn't want to donate until exploit farms, then yes it does have an impact. Kind of low for a game that promoted that it had 1 million players. They say they analyse data, but I'm not sure they do that well. For example gems are ok because of people who can use their credit card or no life the game, talismans are also ok because people who get them buy them from the marketplace instead of getting them to drop for themselves...

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts