+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rampages on fridays...

IF enough people voice their opinion, maybe change will happen

or not ofc, in case people feel satisfied with fridays being redundant afa DC farming is concerned

I'd also like to throw my support behind less rampages on Dragon Day. If that means more rampages throughout the week, so be it.
    Meh. That is all.

#RampagesRuinDragonDay

The problem with lots of rampages on dragon day is that they replace dragon challenges.
    Lots and lots of players desperately need those coins and if rampages are constant on dragon day they have way less chance to get those coins.
    While I don't know if there is a higher chance a rampage will roll on dragon day or if its the same RNG maybe it would be better to not have them on that day.
    One Idea I posed to a friend was, "maybe have more on XP day and have the bosses drop a load of exp" this way players who desperately need those coins don't miss out on the awesome dragon day bonuses and rampage fans like myself get a whole bunch of rampages in still.

Quote Originally Posted by ryedough View Post
    #RampagesRuinDragonDay
    I agree. The coin buff is worthless if it's rampage after rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    There is randomization in what type will show up and we're cool with it being that way (since that was the design intent).
    You designed it to be random? Not even a quota, like at least 50% must be dragon challenges? That seems incredibly short sighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_Y View Post
    Just add a way to loot collect 1 lesser neon cache for 1 lesser dragon cache.
    This is a great idea.

Why not just have both challenges existing at once? Every hour or so, it's the dragon challenge, and then some challenges will encompass both rampage AND dragon.
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 430+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSamurai View Post
    Can we not have so many rampages on fridays? Some of us are trying to farm dragon coins, and it seems rather redundant to have a lot of rampages spawn on a day, used for dragon coin farming.

Before some yellow name neckbeard with all the dragons reply, i think its safe to assume that most of the players don't have all the dragons and are farming dragon coins, especially on fridays.
    Grow up and stop insulting your betters and you might be taken more seriously.
    Officer for Garden of Wool

I'm adding my saltiness to Rampages on Fridays. While I was glad to get in 1-2 rampages, four in a row was both alarming and actually upsetting since its DRAGON DAY and I'm specifically on to FARM DRAGON COINS.

I love the rampage content and bringing people together to defeat stuff, I do, but it does kind of feel like a slap in the face when I'm hoping for coins and get four hours of rampage, which don't give even one coin on Dragon Day. I'd be less annoyed if the first rampage also gave me my 5 day bonus count specifically on the Dragon bonus day. As much as I like the randomization of the event proc, I only had 4 hours to play today and didn't get a single coin out of the experience.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

There shouldn't be no problem with how it is now for 1 u had a while to farm dragon coins also more then likely it will be a coin challenge 2nd u have multiple ways to buy dragons coins cubits, credits, and Flux so its easy to get coins there's no way to buy rampage challenges and if u say u can't afford it then grind Flux on the time ur ot doing challenge n buy credits to buy gdc

Having a single, special Challenge is really silly. I still like my idea of solving all this BS: Make all Challenges drop a "Challenge Token" at various amounts per tier per Challenge type. Give us a NPC that takes the "Challenge Tokens" in exchange for Lesser Dragon Caches and Lesser Neon Caches. Make the daily bonus a "Shiny Challenge Token" and have the NPC take them for the 5x Coins or the Shard. Done. This way we can do whatever Challenges we like and all make progress for whatever we'd like. It would no longer matter what Challenge pops up during your play time, you could still get what you are after. It would also be a chance to rebalance the dungeons Challenges so the rewards are more in line with the others (and not way less considering how much more effort they take). And Friday's bonus could just multiple how many of these "Tokens" we get.

+ Reply to Thread