+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rampages on fridays...

Rampages on fridays...

Can we not have so many rampages on fridays? Some of us are trying to farm dragon coins, and it seems rather redundant to have a lot of rampages spawn on a day, used for dragon coin farming.

Before some yellow name neckbeard with all the dragons reply, i think its safe to assume that most of the players don't have all the dragons and are farming dragon coins, especially on fridays.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSamurai View Post
    Can we not have so many rampages on fridays? Some of us are trying to farm dragon coins, and it seems rather redundant to have a lot of rampages spawn on a day, used for dragon coin farming.

Before some yellow name neckbeard with all the dragons reply, i think its safe to assume that most of the players don't have all the dragons and are farming dragon coins, especially on fridays.
    So basically your needs are more important than others? A "lot of rampages" may be exaggerating now.

Dragon coins are easy to get. There are so many ways to get them already. There is 1 way to get resistor or amperium drag fragments and u only get 3 caches at most per rampage and odds are you will get Plasmium. So... MORE rampages everyday plz.

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Each type of Challenge has a specific percentage chance of popping up at the top of the hour. Sometimes this means you'll go a long stretch without a specific type while other times you may see one type so often you'll find posts asking us to adjust them in another direction.

There is randomization in what type will show up and we're cool with it being that way (since that was the design intent). We don't have any plans to adjust how it works at the moment. If things change in the future we'll adjust for sure.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    So basically your needs are more important than others? A "lot of rampages" may be exaggerating now.
    i think its safe to assume that most of the players don't have all the dragons and are farming dragon coins, especially on fridays.
    We're talking about a day where dragon coin drops are buffed, idgaf how many rampages spawn all other days, however my point still stands, more people are farming for dragon coins, which i might add, also are needed for amp and resistor frags

We're talking about a day where dragon coin drops are buffed, idgaf how many rampages spawn all other days, however my point still stands, more people are farming for dragon coins, which i might add, also are needed for amp and resistor frags
    And you can still farm for those. 3x drops are still good even with rampages every now and then. People also especially will want those daily sentience shards. Personally I have 6118 dragon coins and 1414 lesser dragon caches so drop rates seem fine to me. Before dragon day I'd pretty much farm 1 maybe 2 challenges a day. Fragments on the other hand were absolute cancer and I just used effigies on most of those.

I don't know if you've noticed but the last 4 hours have been rampages.

My newly made ore alt made over 300 coins in about a week, not even trying. Trove throws dragon coins at you these days. If only they could throw some server stability.

As a Yellow Named Neckbeard with most of the dragons, I also agree that Fridays should be more challenges than Rampages. With Luxion showing up twice a month, the newer player especially needs more dragon coins available to them. With friday being a bonus day for Dragon Coins, I think it should be weighted to be more challenges than rampages, if not all challenges.

IMO, I think that we are going to continue to complain about the balance until something is done so that you can collect both the rampage (that didnt show up last night) and the challenges.

I might have a solution if Devs can accept.

Think of Rampage as Biome challenge v2.

Full 3 tier Rampage complete gives 3 lesser neon cache.

Just add a way to loot collect 1 lesser neon cache for 1 lesser dragon cache.

To open or to loot collect is up to individual.

+ Reply to Thread