+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Maintenance - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) - April 24

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

ONLINE - Maintenance - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) - April 24

Update 2 - 9:30 AM PDT (4:30 PM GMT) - Consoles are back online as well. Thanks for your patience, folks!

Update 1 - 9AM PDT (4PM GMT) - Trove for the PC is back online! We'll post another update as the other platforms come back online.

Hey folks!

On Tuesday, April 24 at 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) we're bringing Trove offline for maintenance. There's no patch with this maintenance.

Downtime may last up to 3 hours but we'll bring each platform back online whenever it is ready to go.

Thanks
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Tudo bien !

Could we have some more details on what you're doing under Maintenance for?
    i mean there must be some tech-details under 3 hours downtime, or you just taking 3 hours downtime for fun?

Just writing Maintenance is the most boring thing you can do, and makes it feel "unnecessary". You used to write Windows updates before, which was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by cerkaz View Post
    i mean there must be some tech-details under 3 hours downtime, or you just taking 3 hours downtime for fun?

Just writing Maintenance is the most boring thing you can do, and makes it feel "unnecessary". You used to write Windows updates before, which was fine.
    Every game need to reset servers weekly, its just routine and helps to prevent performance issues that aren't dealt with yet. Also I am willing to bet 5 glim that it wont take 3 hours in total

Quote Originally Posted by cerkaz View Post
    Dusting the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Berel View Post
    Every game need to reset servers weekly, its just routine and helps to prevent performance issues that aren't dealt with yet.
    If by 'every game' you mean games hosted on windows servers, this might be true. But zero downtime is a real thing, if one structures the infrastructure correctly.

Pts

For this time can we get PTS back? :3

Could’ve used this time to fix the invites on PS4, but I guess we haven’t waited long enough yet. One more month to go for a fix.

Maintenance happens Fellas...

Look, in every game there is need to take it down at some point. If even for a quick restart. Happens with almost every game. (I know, key word is almost). But it does happen. Let them try and kill rubberbanding and laggy servers! Let them have this time they need!

For those time it would be cool if PTS would be open ofc. But atleast they closed PTS and this for a good reason..

+ Reply to Thread