+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helping an old beginner out?

Question Helping an old beginner out?

Hey guys, it's Bloodhawk here, just wanted to know if someone could help me get something that I cannot get all that easily... Flux is what I'm going for... and I will help y'all with whatever you could possibly need (I would just need direction) if you requested it... I only login on certain times, but only because I can't do that elsewhere.... Sorry if I'm asking for a bit much, even if its only like 5k that I actually need, I don't know how much I need really... I have all shadow 4 and I'm trying to get it to resplendent (I think that's what it's called...) and I cant get enough of the lovely shinies. I come with a plea... You don't have to help me out though, I understand viewpoints might make me a deceitful man, but I'm not, I just wish to have fun in the long run...

Hello there Bloodhawk!

Welcome back! I hope your adventures are going well. I would recommend farming for flux and the few ways to make a quick megaflux tank are the following:

Fishing - Ancient Scales sell well
    Mining - Cinnabar, golden souls, primordial flames
    Crafting - Bombs - Farming primordial flames and shapestone is very easy to get and bombs always sell well

These are the quickest and easiest ways to make some quick flux. Once you get higher magic find there are a few more ways but these are what I would recommend for right now. I would also recommend saving your flux and possibly buying stellars, best gear items in the game currently. They sell quite low. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ayum

Mine on mining day for cinnabar, you will make bank.

Do the challenges/rampages, and if you want you can sell the scrap boxes and sometimes the materials you get from lesser neon caches some of them go for 4k each to 8k each.

Anyways make good use of certain bonuses days of the week to make flux, don't open adventure boxes sell those as well, check any materials you have to sell if you need flux that badly.

Your goal should be about getting stronger not about flux, flux comes in the way as you farm gems to get stronger.

One last thing, never beg. Everyone needs flux even the top end game players.

Resplendent or rainbow is under shadow level. Radiant is more than shadow 5, and stellar higher than that. Stellars are relatively cheap to buy outright.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Resplendent or rainbow is under shadow level. Radiant is more than shadow 5, and stellar higher than that. Stellars are relatively cheap to buy outright.
    Radiant is what I meant *sheepish grin*
    A YouTuber who love to play and record, but can't upload.
    A Trovian who has come to better understandings about the game.
    A Gunslinger who's lost his path
    I am

The Bloodhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Ayum View Post
    Hello there Bloodhawk!

Welcome back! I hope your adventures are going well. I would recommend farming for flux and the few ways to make a quick megaflux tank are the following:

Fishing - Ancient Scales sell well
    Mining - Cinnabar, golden souls, primordial flames
    Crafting - Bombs - Farming primordial flames and shapestone is very easy to get and bombs always sell well

These are the quickest and easiest ways to make some quick flux. Once you get higher magic find there are a few more ways but these are what I would recommend for right now. I would also recommend saving your flux and possibly buying stellars, best gear items in the game currently. They sell quite low. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ayum
    Glad to see someone got what I meant by old beginner, I lost my account a while back, in 2017
    A YouTuber who love to play and record, but can't upload.
    A Trovian who has come to better understandings about the game.
    A Gunslinger who's lost his path
    I am

The Bloodhawk

Mine cinnabar in forbidden spires. Each one sells at 80+. Each vein contains 5. That's minimum of 400 Flux per bomb and it's real easy to find. You'll make 20k in ten minutes

+ Reply to Thread