+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Invites still broken

SO the questions need to move on to why does trion not want invites to work?

There is no reason they can't copy and paste working historical code to fix the issue in seconds.

Why is it still broken? I personal think it's still broken because they messed up so bad with the credit glitches psn and trion are on the outs ATM.
    How much of a dip in revenue did the free year patron do and with giving the top p2p guys 1000s of dollars in free items why bother lookin at ps4 as they are not making the profit they are on other platforms....

Ps4 has to be in question if they even want to keep it going..

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g1enCOCO View Post
    Not sure what “fixed” means out in Victoria, Texas but where I’m from “sometimes” and “occasionally” doesn’t mean fixed.
    Well... Victoria is a very small town so 'sometimes' and 'occasionally' mean fixed but it turns out that invites appear to be fixed now (for me anyway)
    My best ideas: None because players are biased
    Follow me on PlayStation Network! My username is Benji_Yokai.
    Owner of I Wanna Be The BUILDERS club!
    Mastery level: 201 (will no longer be updated)
    I main Lunar Lancer as a Tank DPS class.

So I guess the Devs are just going to ignore this and not fix their game.

I feel like this is what we get when we don't post angry and emotion filled posts complaining about issues with the game. The devs were slow to respond and appeared to entirely miss the seriousness of the broken invites immediately after the adventure update, referring to it in a way too late patch as "sometimes not working" when in fact it would have been more accurate to say "rarely working if at all".

Then when the patch hit it didn't fix the actual invites at all, merely allowing invites that were sent to actually be received instead of invisible...yet still not working. I haven't had an invite work since the update, I'm not sure how anyone else can be so fortunate as to claim otherwise. Lucky them.

I recall them telling us the last month that the fix was coming next month. Ok, cool...finally. Then I see a post on May 2nd saying it will come later this month. What in Gods name happened to this console build? and how did it only affect PS4?

Graphical issues went on far too long and, sadly, they still exist in a form as hideous as before (although the frequency is way less so...yay?). Broken invites are surpassing what we endured with the graphical issues now. I'm not saying Trion doesn't want to fix this and isn't trying, but damn put it higher on the priority list. Getting invites is a huge part of this game.

I've been waiting patiently. I guess i just assumed this would get fixed sooner, even if it is a more difficult issue than expected. I'm losing confidence in you Trion.

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #15
    The invites should be fixed now, but we are seeing reports of issues. If you're unable to invite players to join you on PS4 please let us know.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Invites were fixed? When?
    Can I get in on that?

Not 1 person I know said inviting worked yesterday...

Yeah invites are still broken. I would assume they are looking into fixing it but who knows anymore. Consider this as feedback.

I've seen plenty of club members with working invites but I can't send or receive them myself.

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TRBOPWR11 View Post
    I've seen plenty of club members with working invites but I can't send or receive them myself.
    Please provide as much information as possible so I can float it up to the team again. Describe what you're attempting to do when sending the invites. Are you both in game? Are you forming a PS4 party out of game then sending the invite? The more detailed the better.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

+ Reply to Thread