+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Invites still broken

Invites still broken

Invs still r broken u can't get/join them for at least st idk about out of st so the hot fix still was kinda useless as we still can't inv

Also can confirm that it's still don't let me inv people to my club world still have to tell people /joinworld so then inv fix today was 99% useless as crashing feels worse then before today's update so what was the point of this update on ps4 as inv weren't fixed n crashing is worse?

Yup, invites still don’t work and I’m crashing more often. Seems like the invites are worse. I used to get the notification but it just wouldn’t TP me. Now I get nothing.

Its only been a month.. ctl c ctl v from a old version to fix this is hard work.
    Give them a few months at least.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Invites seem to occasionally work... I invited guys from global chat to join, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...
    Maybe developers HAVE fixed it and we just don't know it!
    My best ideas: New Lucky Chest and Personal Lobby System
    Follow me on PlayStation Network! My username is Benji_Yokai.
    Owner of I Wanna Be The BUILDERS club!
    I main Lunar Lancer as a Tank DPS class. I only need 1,300 power rank to reach 20K! If you want to do shadow towers with me please let me know

Not sure what “fixed” means out in Victoria, Texas but where I’m from “sometimes” and “occasionally” doesn’t mean fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBenjiYokai View Post
    Invites seem to occasionally work... I invited guys from global chat to join, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...
    Maybe developers HAVE fixed it and we just don't know it!
    The only invs that work occasionally are to the hub which is pointless and to ubers/gem worlds but clubs and st don't work so its definitely not "HAVE" been fixed they are still broken and it cost people including me millions of Flux cause there are people who don't know how to use commands to joinworld even as u tell them how to all they do know is how to join by invs but yet u can't n devs talk about how they want this game social but yet invs are broke even after there so call "fix" but hey long as pc works right these last updates just straight up killed the game between heroes not having much besides rampages and all these game breaking bugs taking way to long for a real fix that so many players quit only reason I've been playing trove lately cause fortnite doing the same thing by not fixing bugs but it's getting to the point where it's not worth it any more knowing devs don't care about ps4 and how the game is dying especially ha ING to wait 5 months for a update that brings 1 thing to the game and a lot more bugs

Good thing I just got a PC. Sucks that I can’t transfer my account, but at least I won’t have to deal with all these issues.

Still no word from Fasti if this is even being looked at?

Quote Originally Posted by g1enCOCO View Post
    Good thing I just got a PC. Sucks that I can’t transfer my account, but at least I won’t have to deal with all these issues.
    Yeah, now you only have to deal with playing with 3423 alts so you don't get behind ppl who do it. GG

Inv are still broken, I invited over 100 ppl since they "fixed" it and it only worked once. It was funny, the guy got crazy saying something like "i can't believe the inv actually work". Yeah, that's where we are right now, we celebrate that an invite works.

+ Reply to Thread