+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Mod|Costume] Framework Fabricator

[Mod|Costume] Framework Fabricator

|| Fʀᴀᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ Fᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴏʀ ||
    This is the only way I can feel smart! \ :D /

Replaces the Following
    Costume : Level 30 Dino Tamer | Hat style : Dark Hood | Pistol style : Dino Wrangler Dartgun

Also in honour of Steelgills finally being in game, I've created a version within theme -- Congratulations again, Lippy! ❤

Special mention of Technoshyft! \o/
    Purely a sweetheart, he's made an in-progress VFX of a perfect example of what I really wanted the throwable net to look like!

Unfortunately not available for download since he's been more offline than ever, but it's coolio,
    I'm really honored overall that he wanted to contribute at all to this project! QwQ <3
    Be sure to let him know that this is an amazing piece, and goodness, the best!
    Hoping to achieve the same effect on the Ultimate's shooty mc shooty mode, and when the ultimate ends up affecting the net
    - would really love it if the net actually had cool Lambent [Neon Dragon] effects or like, awesome rings flying up and stuff! :0c

Download Links
    Trovesaurus | Steam

To-do list:
    Completed Costume
    Hat & Weapon Styles
    Preview of everything

Art Concept for VFX [WIP] ✗
    Visual Effects [VFX] ✗

Special thanks to the following users:
    Jusiv • penDK • MagicMate • WyvernWarrior • Technoshyft
    Not only for tolerating my continuous update posts, but also suggesting as much help as one can,
    and for providing neverending support and faith in this project to be completed, thank you guys so much! ❤
    Personal Message!
    This is like, a really big step forward for me, ahaha! xD
    It's been a while since I've actually posted anything, and this is one of the first DT costumes that I honestly finished!
    I'm glad, I feel tired, drained, yet accomplished, and I really like the effort put into this costume - considering this is the first DT costume I've ever finally completed lel <v>
    Unfortunately, I can't replace a lot of the VFX stuff mainly because I'm lazy to play around with it, but I hope ya'll like it regardless! \ :D / ❤

If you are going to criticize this mod, please at least try the mod, lol.
    I really dislike it when people just base things off images, but that's just a personal nitpick,
    but trying out mods really has improved my criticism towards others that were requesting it, so I highly encourage doing the same.
    Another note, please be mindful that these were my goals:
    • The Costume is meant to be a Luminopolis-inspired Engineer, Fabricator, basically. Specifically Robotics. Mainly, cause, well, Robots! \o/
    • The Dinos are machines based on their respective buildings, not directly recreated in spite to make you look like you're riding, or controlling buildings.
    • The Triceratops was not meant to be a complete recreation of Steelgills, rather aimed to be his underling, reincarnation in Luminopolis form or possible inspired creation.
    Maybe they might end up meeting in the future? Who knows! I hope drawing these guys don't end up too hard tbh!
    Other than that, I hope I was able to accomplish these goals! If you have any suggestions to further improve this concept, please, feel free to share!
    But please also be mindful that if you have a different take/concept/idea for this specific theme, please feel free to just create your own concept!
    Heck, maybe suggest it to any creator to hook you up with a free modder to create the concept that you seek

so amazing!

Wow. That net is really something else. I love the Luminopolis cityscape on it's edges! (Though that may fit better with an Amperium theme, like a holographic target preview of where they're sending the Gigastormers to land.)
    Regarding the dinos, I like how the Arche and Pterosaur keep a relevant color scheme to their fleshy counterparts, the pterosaur resembling the Quetzacoatlus enemy. The Theri has it a bit, but not as much as the first two. The Trike/Steelgills feels a bit too black though, compared to the rest. If you spread the color out more along the back of the body and the sides of the head, it would fit in much better.
    All in all, great work!

One could have easily gone so wrong with neon theme designs. It's one theme in trove that throws me off the most when I look at my collection. The vibrant neon hues are stupid hard to work with each other in harmony. The cliche neon-pink and neon-cyan combo. The incredibly hard to read shapes because anything that doesn't glow neon are pitch black. All of the above make me shun away from anything neon at all.

And yet, you executed this costume so wonderfully. The neon colors dance with each other so beautiful. Usually, 3 colors is hard to work with already. But this palette is crazy! I appreciate how you divide the palette into different combinations to apply to each piece instead of cramming every colors onto everything at once. A very beautiful execution.

I'm in absolute love with the costume already. Really can't wait to see the final product would look like.

Your coloring and color choices are on point. Love it.
    || MASTERY: 540+ ||

This looks abosultey amazing and it is ony of the best Dino Tamer costumes I have seen

I only have one nitpick to be honest and that is that the helmet visor seems to be too symetrical as data is supposed to be shown along it, or at least it gives me that feeling, one way to go could be to make the "writing" assymetrical to make it look like data just keeps flowing. Once again a small Nitpick, but except from that the mod is absolutely fantastic, great job

*gets heart attack* its to amazing
    10/10

love it! this one would make me want to play Dino Tamer again...

That's an awesome costume. I typically like using other helmets with costumes and that one would be hard to match, but it's extremely nice!

Quote Originally Posted by CDM135 View Post
    Wow. That net is really something else. I love the Luminopolis cityscape on it's edges! (Though that may fit better with an Amperium theme, like a holographic target preview of where they're sending the Gigastormers to land.)
    Regarding the dinos, I like how the Arche and Pterosaur keep a relevant color scheme to their fleshy counterparts, the pterosaur resembling the Quetzacoatlus enemy. The Theri has it a bit, but not as much as the first two. The Trike/Steelgills feels a bit too black though, compared to the rest. If you spread the color out more along the back of the body and the sides of the head, it would fit in much better.
    All in all, great work!
    I'm not gonna annoy you to quote what I already said in PM, but I'll just sum it up. Again, if I'm missing any violet-pink buildings, feel free to send me them to validate the necessity to lighten the colours of the Rhino Shark, I'd definitely love to try to fit your request, but again, if it doesn't help me accomplish my goals and this is a minor nitpick, it will be ignored, sorry to say. :c
    "Archeoceratops and the Quetzalcoatlus are actually more edited than the Therizino, fun fact! Mainly because I tried to keep at least two buildings with the same palette together, hence the whole design was meant to be a resemble, but not exactly, because of course, this still has to be an engineered machine of sorts, which was the main focus for all the dinos. :-)"
    To elaborate, trust me, if you were to work on the Therizinosaurus model yourself, I wish thee the best and biggest of slapped luck-- I had to check the model if it was constantly clipping, the glowy necessities, and the overall fitting design on a wandering NPC, because I can't guarantee a meat-spawn will give me the Therizinosaurus model to test progress. This is just to share how difficult it kinda is to work on a DT costume, but hey, enough with my rants, I just wanted to share a bit of the pain and frustration and how annoying it gets to really get a concept down and get slapped by clipping reality. :^)

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetCAT View Post
    One could have easily gone so wrong with neon theme designs. It's one theme in trove that throws me off the most when I look at my collection. The vibrant neon hues are stupid hard to work with each other in harmony. The cliche neon-pink and neon-cyan combo. The incredibly hard to read shapes because anything that doesn't glow neon are pitch black. All of the above make me shun away from anything neon at all.

And yet, you executed this costume so wonderfully. The neon colors dance with each other so beautiful. Usually, 3 colors is hard to work with already. But this palette is crazy! I appreciate how you divide the palette into different combinations to apply to each piece instead of cramming every colors onto everything at once. A very beautiful execution.

I'm in absolute love with the costume already. Really can't wait to see the final product would look like.
    Dude, you have made me feel like I've been blessed with compliments on complete style appreciation and sincerity beyond anything I can ask for. Thank you, like, seriously, thank you. When I first got your message in PM I was like, "well, I'm gonna die here in peace as the first praise I get for posting the costume I've been working on for almost a week isn't another nitpick about replace or minor changes," but overall, I'm honestly glad to have been encouraged that way. Thank you, sincerely, I'm honored by any means, and man, I can definitely relate, hahaha! It was a struggle to look for good references, but thankfully, this happened, and I'm really glad it reached even you to comment and let me feel all the more accomplished to have finally finished this costume. Again, thank you. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Vulant View Post
    Your coloring and color choices are on point. Love it.
    Thanks man! I'm really glad you noticed that! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Snek13 View Post
    This looks abosultey amazing and it is ony of the best Dino Tamer costumes I have seen

I only have one nitpick to be honest and that is that the helmet visor seems to be too symmetrical as data is supposed to be shown along it, or at least it gives me that feeling, one way to go could be to make the "writing" asymmetrical to make it look like data just keeps flowing. Once again a small Nitpick, but except that the mod is absolutely fantastic, great job
    Wait, I'm curious why I need to change the visor's symmetrical design with something asymmetrical and leave the rest of them to be symmetrical? xD [Quetzalcoatlus' wings and Triceratops' tail are symmetrical.]
    Not to diss your suggestion of course, but "data is supposed to be shown along with it?" That's a pretty interesting concept Snek, but if you think that it should accomplish more of a matrix-like design that flows along as binary code and data, then I highly recommend trying that out for a possible future costume of yours! :o
    I don't really think my kind of visor fits that since on it's current form, it's just meant to be an aesthetical default design for the visor in hopes that it pops up coolio information of the amperium enemy, and as a [possible] representative of Luminopolis, who knows, one could be analyzing its weak spots and all that, and I should've had a target for a face overall, maybe!
    But again, since you also mentioned it's your minor nitpick, maybe you can edit it yourself? I'm happy with how the helmet is at the moment, and when I tried to create your design, it made me less pleased with the outcome since it became all the more strange to me that why would it be flowing data when it should just be showing one type of data, at least to me, that's how I'm interpreting my creation. Or, at least that's in my visual, I thought that'd be much more sensible than just having random flowing data-- that'd still be cool though!

Quote Originally Posted by Trebbor View Post
    love it! this one would make me want to play Dino Tamer again...
    You should! :D

Quote Originally Posted by ByOscar19 View Post
    so amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyBoom View Post
    *gets heart attack* its to amazing
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    That's an awesome costume. I typically like using other helmets with costumes and that one would be hard to match, but it's extremely nice!
    Thanks guys! The support and overall appreciation really boosts the encouragement and confidence, thank ya'll! <3

+ Reply to Thread