+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Trove - Heroes Hotfix 3 - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) - April 18

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

ONLINE - Trove - Heroes Hotfix 3 - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) - April 18

Update 2 - Trove for PS4 is back online and ready to play!

Update 1 - Trove for PC and Xbox One are back online. Thanks, all!

Hey folks!

We're bringing all versions of Trove offline on Wednesday, April 18 at 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) for a patch to resolve PS4 invite issues and further reduce game crashes on all platforms. Get the patch notes here.

Downtime may last up to 3 hours but each platform will come online when ready.

Thanks

why again is this update on a Wednesday when everyone wants to get gem and lust boxes hope we get are boxes back as this has been every wednesday so far

For the longest time, Tuesday was patch day. What changed?
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 570+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadEye View Post
    For the longest time, Tuesday was patch day. What changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by racerliam View Post
    why again is this update on a Wednesday when everyone wants to get gem and lust boxes hope we get are boxes back as this has been every wednesday so far
    We will, by and large, release patches on Tuesdays. What we won't do is force players to deal with unnecessary crashes for an extra week to make sure we never patch on any other days. This update just got through certification late this afternoon so patching this morning wasn't possible.

nvm me complaining will get another infraction

pls fix the stuck at world:login issue its anoying
    ---> IGN : Akijo, Mastery 482, Candy Barb: 23.7 k, Chloro 25.0k , feel free to add me (pls whisper me first) <---

---> Referal Code: 23REQCNGPXGCPJKDPN2Z <---

I honestly hope this fix actually works. If not a suggestion I have since the game engine is outdated get rid of the clouds in sky world's take the shadowing back out of the game remove big bombs and lessen the icesage/ gunslingers/dragon fire ball vfx. All of that does kind of make the game nice to see but when you can't even play a game for any length of time without 15 crashes 2 forceable logouts, 5minutes of chunk loading errors and 10 minutes plus worth of loading screens what does it matter how good the game could look, it's all voxul anyways. I like this game as is and would like for more people to stick around and enjoy it instead of quitting because it's unplayable 1/3 to 1/2 of the time.

Not connecting

How come that I can't connect to the game since like 3 and a half hours ago even if the update is planned at 5 pm my time???

Are we gonna get anything as compensation for not being able to farm gems and lustrous boxes?

Re: The linked to patch notes

Does this:
    "Fixed a crash that could occur when changing worlds."

Refer to an actual client crash that is fixed; or does it (hopefully) refer to the very frequent World: Login connection timeout issue that happens way too often?

+ Reply to Thread