+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Celebrate Spring and Earn the Itty Bitty Chick Ally!

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Celebrate Spring and Earn the Itty Bitty Chick Ally!

The Song of Petallura event is a brand-new, two-week long celebration of spring. Complete 9 new event adventures by beating baddies and doing a bit of gardening.

Finishing the event adventures will unlock the adorable Itty Bitty Chick ally!

This new event also brings with it two weeks of daily login rewards. Hop into Trove every day of the event to earn free rewards like Gem Booster Boxes, Bound Brilliance, or Ninth Life boosters.

Last, but not least, Greater Dragon Caches are 25% off through April 23! Load up on Dragon Coins or rarely earn dragon eggs that can be hatched into legendary dragons.

Spring forward into all new adventures with Trove Heroes!

Wink increase yeti spawn rate?

in about 30 minutes, i found maybe..3? idc how cool the ally looks, im not grinding that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattley View Post
    in about 30 minutes, i found maybe..3? idc how cool the ally looks, im not grinding that much.
    Find a cursed skull that has yeti and farm it for 30 kills and move to next skull... They always break spawns whenever it's an enemy we need to farm for a questline

Nice and cool and all that, but first you must be able to even play the game. It's already 3 1/2 hours that I can't connect to the game even if the update is planned for 5 pm my time zone.

Yeti Tips

1. only stop at dungeons with cursed skulls and hope for the best! As for most of the other dungeons, usually not many Yetis, a few can appear in the dungeon that looks like an ice cream cone flipped on its side.

2. yeti's actually roam free in Permafrost! You have to roam the edges of the biome (as they hang in cliff/hill areas) - that is how I got my last 20.

Hope this helps!

If you want to get Yetis faster, just find a cursed skull that spawns them, and reset it when one mob is left, so you could finish the quest faster, and not have to look for other dungeons

When does the event end?

~===----===~

CLICK HERE for my comics! CLICK HERE for my fan page, which has my other art, memes, and screenshots of weird/funny stuff!

~===----===~

Wonder, when they are going to realize, they just deliver cosmetic junk.

fantastic for new players. 50 magic find is nothing to dismiss, for those with magic find already not really that good however the model is nice imo so A+
    Under Mastery 20? Want a Free Class Coin? Use My Referral Code Today!
    Simply Just click HERE And Apply Help Me to Help You!

+ Reply to Thread