+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not obtaining Titan Souls

Not obtaining Titan Souls

So... I was running some Shadow towers right when I got home. Leeched from some Ultra towers and got the first two (Roughly 36 with patron). As soon as I go start and solo a Hard Spikewalker, I don't get a single soul. I thought it was weird for a moment, so then I decided to go onto Weeping, which I didn't get any souls from either. Any help with this, or am I going to be missing those souls for the week...?

Note: It marks all the other towers (including normal) as complete as well, and it never did this before. Is it a bug, or a new feature?

---

EDIT 1:
    I should probably note that I'm currently on my main: Lv 30 Dracolyte with 13.6k PR

---

EDIT 2:
    So I just completed Normal Pinata, and all the higher tier towers are still locked... Suppose it only works from the top down then? Dunno.
    (I mean this as in: Completing a normal ST does't lock the hard/ultra rewards, but higher tiers lock the lower tier rewards.)

No idea if this is intended or not, but oh well if so.

Completing higher difficulties automatically grant all rewards from lower difficulties that you haven't still completed at the same time. You can run the entire Ultra Shadow Tower and get all rewards possible; it does not "lock" anything, it just grants everything to you immediately to save time.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It was supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main classes: Dracolyte/Vanguardian | Power Rank: 23,333/23,083 | Total Mastery: 504 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: Trove Wikia | | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 10/15 | 17/30 | 3/3 ~~

Ah, alright. I'm still pretty new to the game (after taking a break from the beta), so thank you for the info! Should've probably looked it up, hehe.

+ Reply to Thread