+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trove Endgame Tierlist

Trove Endgame Tierlist

Hello with the previous shadow tower update and the brandnew heroes update i wanted to know what is the new Tierlist for Troves Endgame?

Maybe we can make a List for U9 Farming and a List for Shadow Tower. Maybe that List will help to find out which class are lacking dmg and need a buff etc.

Greetings

I have no clue what you mean by "Tierlist". Please explain in some detail what you mean by that as I have a guess, but I really do not understand what you mean by Tierlist. Others not understanding what you mean may be why you do not have any responses to your question.

with tierlist i mean what is the best and what is the worst class for u9 and for st. Like Nr 1. GS, Nr 2:? ,Nr 3:? ....so u know what is the best/worst class for u9 and what is the best/worst class for shadow tower

Reading this I got inspired to make a tier list really quick in Photoshop. Please tell me your suggestions and ideas or other ways to fix them up a bit. Keep in mind most of this is my opinion.

DPS/ST : https://imgur.com/TLuM4XH *updated*

Tanks/ST : https://imgur.com/7qQHVEo

Forgot to add this in the image. Ice Sage cannot tank groups of enemies or pull/taunt, making it better for single target tanking where as the CB is more universal.

U9 Farming : https://imgur.com/aG0zAdj

Subclasses : https://imgur.com/4kAkD0F *updated*

A tier list is a list that ranks all characters (or classes in this case) in a game based on the strength of their fighting abilities, as well as their potential to win matches under tournament conditions, assuming players are of equal skill.

Well as you know Trove doesn't really require skill so this is a matter of stats. If all classes had the exact same base damage, CD, and 100% CH and a set amount of time, which class would deal the most amount of damage in the lowest amount of time? The same idea is applied to tanking.

Radiant Guardians is a LVL 9 Club (Max LVL Fixtures) looking for new members to join. Our club has: All portals/Benches/dragon crucible, 600+ members with a total of 1 million+ PR, And a discord channel, 5k PR+ Required! Message me on Discord Toby#5215 or in-game for more info.

PC in B tier ? Now that just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumikage View Post
    All your sheets are fairly accurate, the only differences i'd make for the DPS/ST sheet would be to put melee VG in S tier, SH in C tier, and PC and Knight in A tier.
    Rev might also be one to watch out for after it gets reworked, but for now that's also accurate.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 84,850 | Total Power Rank: 338,783 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 689 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Tbh I didn't know where to put melee VG. People tell me he's great in ST, but there are also people who tell me he's hot garbage lol. It kind of reminds me of Zelda in melee where if you were to transform to Sheik your character suddenly becomes top tier.

And yeah I'm probably gonna bump PC and Knight up now that I think about it again.

Radiant Guardians is a LVL 9 Club (Max LVL Fixtures) looking for new members to join. Our club has: All portals/Benches/dragon crucible, 600+ members with a total of 1 million+ PR, And a discord channel, 5k PR+ Required! Message me on Discord Toby#5215 or in-game for more info.

wow thank you Fumikage for your List . I appreciate it

VG in A tier for st farming? I'd say he's comparable to NN. I actually farm dungeons quicker with VG I think. Melee ofc

The only reason I bumped him down to A tier in U9 farming is because you have to bother with cool downs and bombs aren't affected by AS unlike the NN. I dunno tho, should I give him S tier? He is very comparable to the NN in terms of speed.

Just adding these here. I'm adding a subclass tier list soon.

+ Reply to Thread