+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wall trophy list

Question Wall trophy list

I was wondering if somebody got a updated wall trophy list. I was using trove wiki but they don't have any of the new ones on there

http://trove.summerhaas.com/trophies

I wonder why Devs hasnt give all these monster drop trophy a collection tab and mastery for us to collect like the other tons of ingame stuff...

Yeah it would be really nice to have an ingame list

Sadly that list is not updated to include the trophies from the Luminopolis biome. I've been meaning to get to it soon.

On another note, I would love to see some sort of club world integration with trophies. It would be neat if the trophies loot collected into donated clubits directly and that complete biome collections would provide bonuses to club members.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Sadly that list is not updated to include the trophies from the Luminopolis biome. I've been meaning to get to it soon.

On another note, I would love to see some sort of club world integration with trophies. It would be neat if the trophies loot collected into donated clubits directly and that complete biome collections would provide bonuses to club members.
    That would be neat.

Also:
    Code:
    1 - Amperium Infantry Drone
    2 - Amperium Plasma Projecor
    3 - Amperium Hive Drone
    4 - Amperium Punchbot
    5 - Amperium Robowraith
    6 - Amperium Mobile Artillery
    7 - Amperium Spiderbot
    8 - Amperium Launcher Crab
    9 - Amperium Infantry Command Unit (Infantry 3*)
    10 - Amperium Punchbot v2.0 (Punchbot 3*)
    11 - Amperium Aerial Recon Drone (Dino 3*)
    12 - Amperium Robowraith v2.0 (Wraith 3*)
    13 - Eye of the Overlords (Observer 3*)
    14 - Amperium Plasma Blade Wall (Golem 3*)
    15 - Amperium Artillery Command Unit (Cannon 3*)

16 - Titanic Tentakiller
    17 - Trojan Propagator
    18 - C455-Andrea
    Missing just a few more to have my 3x of each.

Got the list updated thanks to Pennry. If anyone finds anything off, please let me know and I'll correct it.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Was a bit far back but from stream 17/11/17

"Any thoughts of taking monster and fish trophies and turning into a compendium and maybe have a stats reward for completion?
    Maybe, our winter holiday wish is for us to do a better job at explaining and displaying all collections"

With all suggestion pathways, if the community were quite interested in the idea and suggestions for implementation/rewards, maybe
    theyd look into it a bit more? It'd be really cool to have a dedicated collection display.
    Perhaps a "display" fixture type utilising the clubs current features. Could be an extra section on the UI that wouldnt take up much.

Fishing idea: An aquarium for the fishing trophies, get 1 of each rarity to allow a fish variant of it to be seen swimming around in the tank.
    Potential Buff: Small but reasonable increase to fishing speed. Maybe add new treasures to the fishing loot table, and this could increase the drop rate for that.

PVP idea: A PVP banner display: Could hold one of your banners and give a percentage increase the stats in PVP, noticeable but not too overbearing.Allow you to display a number of favourited PVP trophies. Maybe some kind of battle shrine. I dunno ^^

Just a couple ideas i had floating around for a few months.
    IGN: Shirokiri | Discord: Shirokiri#4720 | Community Superstar | Trove Livestream Recapper
    Mastery: 540+

Wow - there are some amazing ideas here about how to make these trophies more meaningful. I hope the dev's are paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiri View Post
    Was a bit far back but from stream 17/11/17

"Fishing idea: An aquarium for the fishing trophies, get 1 of each rarity to allow a fish variant of it to be seen swimming around in the tank.
    Potential Buff: Small but reasonable increase to fishing speed. Maybe add new treasures to the fishing loot table, and this could increase the drop rate for that.
    I'd be totally up for that. SkyRider and I love to collect trophies and we've almost got every enemy trophy and we are still working on our fishing collection. A boost in the trophy drop rate would be nice for getting the rare fish trophies at least. :P

+ Reply to Thread