+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Costume][Vanguardian]: The Aetherial Dragonborn

Cool [Costume][Vanguardian]: The Aetherial Dragonborn

AETHERIAL
    DRAGONBORN

Here's a preview of the new costume:

DOWNLOAD NOW ON TROVESAURUS!

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
    • The mod was based on my previous costume, Wargreymon.

<reserved for stuff>

why is this so beautiful?
    i need it in the game

Now!!!

This looks very nice, I rather like the bulkier feel it has - like it's actually wearing armor where the others just have a tight-fitting costume.

The disc on the back doesn't seem to work too well. Currently it looks like it's intended to be one piece but is broken down the center for some reason. Maybe merging them into a single model would look better.

Alternatively they could be made into something resembling folded wings - this is a "dragonborn" after all - but right now they don't really seem like they should be separate.

The original WarGreymon of course did have them separate with a similar shape to your current one, but when you're already breaking from that reference you have room to change it more.

Also, the top of the helmet seems rather flat; giving it a bit of depth should look better. For instance, you can move the gem in the center out another voxel.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    This looks very nice, I rather like the bulkier feel it has - like it's actually wearing armor where the others just have a tight-fitting costume.

The disc on the back doesn't seem to work too well. Currently it looks like it's intended to be one piece but is broken down the center for some reason. Maybe merging them into a single model would look better.

Alternatively they could be made into something resembling folded wings - this is a "dragonborn" after all - but right now they don't really seem like they should be separate.

The original WarGreymon of course did have them separate with a similar shape to your current one, but when you're already breaking from that reference you have room to change it more.

Also, the top of the helmet seems rather flat; giving it a bit of depth should look better. For instance, you can move the gem in the center out another voxel.
    Thanks for the feedback. I've now updated the mod based on your feedback.
    Version 1.1:
    • Changed the overall design.
    • Combined the shield to one piece.
    • Made the helmet less flat.

But I like the two-piece shell design you had with the other mod! It looks so neat and original!

Yeah I kinda like the two-piece shield more, the full shield looks like a doughnut.

Wow this is really cool. I actually don't mind the donut

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

I love the WarGreymon Mod and it one of my favorites. It looks really detailed like this new one. thank you for making these great mods. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread