+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I Wanna Be The BUILDERS is recruiting!

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar

Cool I Wanna Be The BUILDERS is recruiting!

Hey guys! It's me TheRealBenjiYokai, and I am the President of the club I Wanna Be The BUILDERS! I Wanna Be The BUILDERS is a club were everyone gets building permission (unless you grief other builds) and you can chill and do whatever. I also do free Shadow Tower carries. If you want an invite send me a message or friend request on PSN. My PSN is Benji_Yokai.

Our current club builder is xMystic-Reaper_. They makes really good builds. If you ask them they may build for you! (They charge Flux, though)

Here are the rules:
    1. Absolutely NO GRIEFING!!!!! Our members work hard on their builds and I do not want them demolished. However, if it is in a Club Building area (the Expert zones) any builds that do NOT contribute to the club may be removed! A warning will be put up prior to the removal of the build.
    2. If you are making a build please surround the area you are using with Scaffolding so that others will not accidentally build in the area. I will not be responsible if this happens! If you put Scaffolding and you don't build anything within 1 week the Scaffolding will be removed!
    3. Please do not clog the club chat with things like 'Does anyone have a free [item here]?' Depending on the item some members will be willing to donate but if nobody says yet please do not spam.
    4. Please do not build anything sexual. If your build has sexual content please put blocks (preferably black) over the areas where the sexual parts of your build are. Examples: Make sure underwear/panties and/or bras are on, or cover up the 'parts' with blocks.
    5. Our members have a right to charge Flux or Glim or whatever for Shadow Tower carries. Some members (such as myself) do free Shadow Tower carries but others don't! However, if you feel that the price is too high (such as 25K Flux for a carry) don't accept!
    6. If you see someone griefing please stand up so that proper action can be done! Don't do the /whisper command, do the 'View Profile' on a Vice President or President (me) and send us a message on PSN to ensure that we get it.
    7. Do not harass other club members, other players, or Trove Staff. This is not a joke and violators may lose building privileges or even get kicked out of the club!
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

#I'm on Reddit now!#

Cool

May I join. My PSN is Aluminon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminon View Post
    May I join. My PSN is Aluminon.
    You can join! I'll invite you as soon as I can!
    ##############
    ##############

#I'm on Reddit now!#

I'm interested in joining.

PSN: FirstClassMail

So are there rules for joining or staying in the club? I honestly just want people to play this game with when I need a group for shadow towers, rampages or everdark colosseums.

I joined a club recently but they'll be implementing a "donate 10 clubits a day" rule soon and while I understand why they would add that rule, I'm getting a bit paranoid that I'll need to go on trove just to donate clubits and what'll happen if I miss a day because of irl stuff.

Long story short- will there be any extra conditions or rules we have to follow to stay in the club once we join?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire2lm View Post
    So are there rules for joining or staying in the club? I honestly just want people to play this game with when I need a group for shadow towers, rampages or everdark colosseums.

I joined a club recently but they'll be implementing a "donate 10 clubits a day" rule soon and while I understand why they would add that rule, I'm getting a bit paranoid that I'll need to go on trove just to donate clubits and what'll happen if I miss a day because of irl stuff.

Long story short- will there be any extra conditions or rules we have to follow to stay in the club once we join?
    No. As long as you don't grief other builds you are fine. Clubits are NOT required. This club is just meant to express your creativity, I do not like it when I am forced to contribute Clubits to clubs so I do not want others to have to do the same. I named my club I Wanna Be The BUILDERS, not I Wanna Donate CLUBITS, after all!
    If you still want to join reply to this post or message me on PSN!
    My PSN is Benji_Yokai
    ##############
    ##############

#I'm on Reddit now!#

Quote Originally Posted by FirstClassMail View Post
    I'm interested in joining.

PSN: FirstClassMail

I'll invite you as soon as I can
    ##############
    ##############

#I'm on Reddit now!#

I Wanna Be The BUILDERS update! WE NEED MORE CLUB BUILDS!!!!!

So I Wanna Be The BUILDERS is still a fairly new club, but it is doing well. I am very proud of some of the things our members have built. However, I also want the club to look nice, so there is an area where these things called 'Club Builds' are made. Club Builds are things like a Club Hub, roads, and other things that help the club stand out. However, we do not have very many of those. What we need are loyal builders to help build club builds.
    So far only me and xMystic_Reaper_ are loyal builders that help make the club grow.
    I'd appreciate any builders who would like to help. Thanks!
    ##############
    ##############

#I'm on Reddit now!#

Sure I'll join.

PSN- Dragonfire2lm

Once I have enough resources, recipes unlocked and blocks I'll probably build a little gardening/fishing area, if you don't have an area set aside for that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire2lm View Post
    Sure I'll join.

PSN- Dragonfire2lm

Once I have enough resources, recipes unlocked and blocks I'll probably build a little gardening/fishing area, if you don't have an area set aside for that already.
    I'm sorry for the delay. I will invite you as soon as I can get off from school. I will greatly appreciate you building a fishing or a gardening area!
    ##############
    ##############

#I'm on Reddit now!#

+ Reply to Thread