+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Top 5000 Mastery name color?

Red face Top 5000 Mastery name color?

Maybe cyan or orange?

Founder of 2 clubs. Main: 20k+ Knight, VG, Rev. Click HERE for a free class coin (For players with less than 20 mastery).
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R...L4HX4jg/videos

Great idea to put more name colors as a reward for mastery, but i would prefer sth like color yellow for top 2000 and then you will get another color when you reach top 500 and maybe top 100 or sth like that.
    That would make the top 100 mastery name color more interesting (for me) than the purple name for shadow towers (because on PS4 even People under mastery 300 have a purple name some weeks what makes me laugh every time).
    Mastery: 600+
    Power Rank: 26,1k+
    Main: Draco

For top 100 Mastery you should get sparkling platinum or something! lol Maybe a tiny star icon? I miss having a yellow name...I'd settle for dull orange
    Founder of 2 clubs. Main: 20k+ Knight, VG, Rev. Click HERE for a free class coin (For players with less than 20 mastery).

Oh yeah some kind of rainbow or platinum color for top 100 would be absolutely amazing *-*

But for me atm its just like there is no difference in colors if i had 300 mastery or over 500 except the mastery wings...and I think those are the little things that would make the game more interesting, if you try to get all mounts and dragons to get this special platinum name with Top 100 mastery.

Personally, I'd like to see the names change color based on every 100 mastery levels, and not a competition level like it is today.

Example:
    100+ Brown
    200+ Red
    300+ Orange
    400+ Blue
    500+ Green
    600+ Yellow
    700+ Gold
    800+ {you get the idea}

This would give the lower players some sense of accomplishment when they pass those 100 mastery levels mark and the name color changes.

CON: While this would make Global chat more colorful, it would make it harder to tell club chats.

Colors for certain mastery goals would show how far someone is in collecting in globe for sure. If do add green though itll be a color that blends into club chat
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

I wish they would get rid of the color names and just put some badges in chat next to your name.

Diamond for top mastery
    Star for top DotM
    Heart for being Heart-a-phoned

Then if you mouse hover it, it could tell you what ranking or the person(s) that heart-a-phoned you.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Hope to see it in a few months or at the end of the year in the game *-*

Possibly little icons for the utmost top players, as Summer suggested .....and diff color names for the rest of us

+ Reply to Thread