+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 112

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Credits & Items Granted Bug

  1. #91
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8

    The free stuff destroyed the market!

    The issue is after the free chaos and neon chests, the market is screwed, pearls are selling for 10k, purifuying and primordials are selling for 10k for 1 or 10 each, and it's almost impossible to run into the market without half of the items being overpriced because no one knows how economics work in trove, from what a previous user said giving us free flux would destroy the market, and they might as well of given us flux

  2. #92
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    I don't even play the ps4 version but I could imagine how pissed I would be if this happens with the PC version. Instead of punishing those who didn't commit fraud by spending credits they didn't earn, ban those who spent the credits. As it stands right now, those who knew the credits were a mistake spent them immediately to prevent Trion from fixing the mistake.
    Ok, I got a question. A very simple one:

    WHY is this any of your concern?

    You don't play on the affected platform. You weren't affected by this in any way. So, why are you venting your angry spleen about something that ultimately didn't affect you?

    Quote Originally Posted by See
    I am not mad!
    Yes. Yes you are.

    Nobody who isn't angry or jealous is going to waste time, energy, and spew nonsense about things that have nothing to do with them if they are not upset in some way.

    Quote Originally Posted by see
    I have a right/Freedom of Speech!
    So?

    That still doesn't make you qualified to say anything.

    In fact everything you have said in this thread is invalid because you, and I quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by See
    I said i dont have a dog in this fight as I play on PC
    Had you been there in the chat on the PS4 at the time, you would have heard the same question over and over again:

    Is this the compensation we were suppose to get?
    Considering Trion was tight lipped about what we were going to get, any thread that came up didn't get updated until way later in the day by Fasti, and nobody had any solid info, it was only natural to make an assumption this wasn't a bug but a reward.

    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    One guy on the forums used his free 8500 to buy the VG pack and he's complaining that the legit 100 he had was also taken and he wants them back! Lmfao.
    That is between that user and Trion.

    You have no part in that. Nor is it any of your business.

    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    Ban these parasites from the game permanently and make them create a new character if they want to play again.
    You don't play on PS4.

    You have no right to be Judge, Jury, and Executor.

    What Trion does to fix this issue, you have no say in.

    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    You will lose more players by not doing anything versus banning those who unfairly exploited a game breaking glitch.
    I'd really love to see where you are getting your empirical data on this claim.

    Otherwise, you are speculating. Speculation is not fact.

    Furthermore, since you don't have the numbers Trion has: You don't have any idea if the number they would ban would be higher than the amount they'd potentially lose by doing nothing. Not to mention all the negative PR they'd get for banning players who used imaginary money they got over a mistake Trion did.

    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    And of course im going to get complainers in this thread "b-but I didn't know it was a bug that I got 70k credits for free and I immediately used them to buy neon caches and sold the mounts allies and costumes! How is it my fault Trion messed up?"

    Good point, it's not your fault but what was your fault was immediately spending everything commiting fraud in the process.
    If a bank accidentally deposited ten million into your account and you spend it instead of reporting it YOU GO TO JAIL FOR FRAUD. Even though it's the banks fault.
    *Sigh*

    No. Just no.

    First off, I have no idea where you live in the world. I don't know if your country's laws are different than the United States, so take what I say with a grain of salt if this is different.

    In the US, you go to jail for THEFT, not FRAUD.

    So stop saying it's fraud. Because it is not.

    Secondly: Stop trying to compare real world stuff to MMOs.

    Trion Worlds isn't a bank. Trion worlds is a privately held company that releases a product they ultimately have control over. Whether they chose to do something or not is entirely up to them. They made a mistake and they can fix it however they wish or see fit. They certainly as Hades not going to go arrest and prosecute everyone who used this bug for theft. Because they know they goofed up and doing anything against the users over their mistake would not look good.

    Not to mention be laughed out of the courts for a mistake they made over pretend money.

    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    Trion, take a hard stance against these people or the legit players who purchase things on your ps4, PC and Xbox versions will not support in the future.
    Again:

    Why is this any of your concern?

    What Trion does is their business. Whether you accept what they do or not is your problem, not Trion's.


    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    I know as a PC player I'm avidly watching what happens to determine whether or not I ever pay a penny again. Ive only spent around 500$ but im sure there's many more watching that spend fifty times what I have with my exact thought process.
    Wholly John Kramer! I thought I was bad when I had to spend $100 just to get a year of Patron!

    Let me spell it out to you:

    Whether you spend $500, $5,000, $5,000,000, or just $5: You are just ONE PERSON to Trion. One person out of many of players in the PC, PS4, and XBox One base

    They aren't going to jump because you tell them to. No matter how much money you spend.

    Especially over an issue that they created and you weren't involved in or affected by.

    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    Fix this problem for the legit players, if you side with the criminals, legit players will never want to spend money again because something like this could happen and screw them over bigly.
    Again:

    Please provide empirical data, otherwise you are speculating.

    Speculation != Facts.

    Furthermore, most people will forget this matter in a few weeks. They'll move on or scream how they don't care and find something else to vent their spleens about. Like how Anita Sarkeesian came out of her hidey hole and went...GASP! ...Grocery Shopping!

    John Kramer, NOOOO!!!

    ...and that's my long, optimistic estimate.

    Realistically, I have little doubt people on all platforms have forgotten about this already and moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    If you want to give the criminals a chance to repent, give them the option to purchase the credits with USD they spent unfairly in game before they can login to play. Lock their account till they purchase 18k credits or whatever on the website.
    Yeah. Like that wouldn't blow up in Trion Worlds face...

    Also, no matter what you think or how much you yell it:

    This was Trion's mistake and these people are not criminals.

    Stop trying to mix real world laws into an privately owned MMO who has every right to make their own rules and own decisions about how to handle this.


    You can yell until you are purple in the face. You can throw as many insults as you like. However, this is Trion's game and Trion's decision to how to handle this.

    Whether or not you agree with what they do is your problem, not theirs.

    Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    Without a fix for this massive mistake, you will lose the last amount of people who pay, across all platforms. Im not saying this to be mean or rude, but as a way of encouraging Trion to do the right thing for the legit players who support you.
    Again:

    I want to see facts not speculation.

    Furthermore, as I said earlier: Nothing you have said in this and further post has any weight because you don't play on the PS4. You weren't affected by this. So, why are you bothered by this?

    Quote Originally Posted by See
    Honestly, I don't care either way what happens to consoles. I actually dislike console Trove existing because it screws over our patches and slows everything down having to wait for approval for your crappy ps4s and Xboxs.
    Ahh.. Now it all makes sense. Well, I hate to say this to you:

    Tough bananas.

    That's your problem. Nobody else's.

    You see, I quit being a fanboi many years ago of any console or device because I grew up and realized that I was missing out on what other products had to offer. I also came to realize that everything had it's strengths and weaknesses. PS4, XBox One, and PCs all have strengths and weaknesses.

    The fact you are part of this ridiculous "PC Master Race" garbage is purely a matter of opinion. The fact you and others prefer PC games over consoles doesn't make you any better or worse than a console player. Likewise, whether you prefer XBox One, PS4, the Switch, or [fill in the blank here] doesn't make you any better or worse than a PC gamer OR a player on a different console than yours. It's all a matter of personal opinion and personal choice.

    I can emphasize with you and waiting for patches. However, I'm not going to side with your opinion because I view it differently than you.

    Likewise, I'm not going to side with your radical, nonsensical, and extreme opinion that people should be punished for Trion's mess up. If you don't agree with what Trion does: That's your problem. Not theirs.

  3. #93
    Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    261
    I agree. Even though the compensation items were good (I was happy when I got them), once you used them, you are pretty much screwed. Golden Souls are going for 1,000 each (if you have a club I recommend you do not sell it because it will be very hard to make a new one) and Pearl of Wisdom is going for 11K each! After a month or so things will even out but this is ridiculous!
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

    If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

  4. #94
    Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    261

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by DiEx80 View Post
    Ok, I got a question. A very simple one:

    WHY is this any of your concern?

    You don't play on the affected platform. You weren't affected by this in any way. So, why are you venting your angry spleen about something that ultimately didn't affect you?



    Yes. Yes you are.

    Nobody who isn't angry or jealous is going to waste time, energy, and spew nonsense about things that have nothing to do with them if they are not upset in some way.



    So?

    That still doesn't make you qualified to say anything.

    In fact everything you have said in this thread is invalid because you, and I quote:



    Had you been there in the chat on the PS4 at the time, you would have heard the same question over and over again:

    Considering Trion was tight lipped about what we were going to get, any thread that came up didn't get updated until way later in the day by Fasti, and nobody had any solid info, it was only natural to make an assumption this wasn't a bug but a reward.



    That is between that user and Trion.

    You have no part in that. Nor is it any of your business.



    You don't play on PS4.

    You have no right to be Judge, Jury, and Executor.

    What Trion does to fix this issue, you have no say in.



    I'd really love to see where you are getting your empirical data on this claim.

    Otherwise, you are speculating. Speculation is not fact.

    Furthermore, since you don't have the numbers Trion has: You don't have any idea if the number they would ban would be higher than the amount they'd potentially lose by doing nothing. Not to mention all the negative PR they'd get for banning players who used imaginary money they got over a mistake Trion did.



    *Sigh*

    No. Just no.

    First off, I have no idea where you live in the world. I don't know if your country's laws are different than the United States, so take what I say with a grain of salt if this is different.

    In the US, you go to jail for THEFT, not FRAUD.

    So stop saying it's fraud. Because it is not.

    Secondly: Stop trying to compare real world stuff to MMOs.

    Trion Worlds isn't a bank. Trion worlds is a privately held company that releases a product they ultimately have control over. Whether they chose to do something or not is entirely up to them. They made a mistake and they can fix it however they wish or see fit. They certainly as Hades not going to go arrest and prosecute everyone who used this bug for theft. Because they know they goofed up and doing anything against the users over their mistake would not look good.

    Not to mention be laughed out of the courts for a mistake they made over pretend money.



    Again:

    Why is this any of your concern?

    What Trion does is their business. Whether you accept what they do or not is your problem, not Trion's.




    Wholly John Kramer! I thought I was bad when I had to spend $100 just to get a year of Patron!

    Let me spell it out to you:

    Whether you spend $500, $5,000, $5,000,000, or just $5: You are just ONE PERSON to Trion. One person out of many of players in the PC, PS4, and XBox One base

    They aren't going to jump because you tell them to. No matter how much money you spend.

    Especially over an issue that they created and you weren't involved in or affected by.



    Again:

    Please provide empirical data, otherwise you are speculating.

    Speculation != Facts.

    Furthermore, most people will forget this matter in a few weeks. They'll move on or scream how they don't care and find something else to vent their spleens about. Like how Anita Sarkeesian came out of her hidey hole and went...GASP! ...Grocery Shopping!

    John Kramer, NOOOO!!!

    ...and that's my long, optimistic estimate.

    Realistically, I have little doubt people on all platforms have forgotten about this already and moved on.



    Yeah. Like that wouldn't blow up in Trion Worlds face...

    Also, no matter what you think or how much you yell it:

    This was Trion's mistake and these people are not criminals.

    Stop trying to mix real world laws into an privately owned MMO who has every right to make their own rules and own decisions about how to handle this.


    You can yell until you are purple in the face. You can throw as many insults as you like. However, this is Trion's game and Trion's decision to how to handle this.

    Whether or not you agree with what they do is your problem, not theirs.



    Again:

    I want to see facts not speculation.

    Furthermore, as I said earlier: Nothing you have said in this and further post has any weight because you don't play on the PS4. You weren't affected by this. So, why are you bothered by this?



    Ahh.. Now it all makes sense. Well, I hate to say this to you:

    Tough bananas.

    That's your problem. Nobody else's.

    You see, I quit being a fanboi many years ago of any console or device because I grew up and realized that I was missing out on what other products had to offer. I also came to realize that everything had it's strengths and weaknesses. PS4, XBox One, and PCs all have strengths and weaknesses.

    The fact you are part of this ridiculous "PC Master Race" garbage is purely a matter of opinion. The fact you and others prefer PC games over consoles doesn't make you any better or worse than a console player. Likewise, whether you prefer XBox One, PS4, the Switch, or [fill in the blank here] doesn't make you any better or worse than a PC gamer OR a player on a different console than yours. It's all a matter of personal opinion and personal choice.

    I can emphasize with you and waiting for patches. However, I'm not going to side with your opinion because I view it differently than you.

    Likewise, I'm not going to side with your radical, nonsensical, and extreme opinion that people should be punished for Trion's mess up. If you don't agree with what Trion does: That's your problem. Not theirs.
    See is perfectly allowed to complain about this glitch. I am including everything in your reply to See's comment so that everyone can see your
    Quote Originally Posted by DiEx80 View Post
    radical, nonsensical, and extreme opinion
    on the credit glitch and See's reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiEx80 View Post
    You don't play on PS4.
    You have no right to be Judge, Jury, and Executor.
    See is allowed to have part of this fight to have justice of legit players. If you were on PC, and you saw something that you thought was wrong, would you like for someone to say this to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiEx80 View Post
    Furthermore, as I said earlier: Nothing you have said in this and further post has any weight because you don't play on the PS4. You weren't affected by this. So, why are you bothered by this?
    Like I said above, See has weight on this as he would on any other console discussion. Just because you play on a different platform doesn't mean you can stand up for other discussions involving other platforms!

    After reading your reply to See's comment, I am now starting to think of you as a biased, pay-to-win player who took advantage of the credit rush and spent all of the free credits, and you don't want a re-roll to take away the stuff you earned using the glitch.

    So stop trying to prove See wrong when he is really not, and stop trying to not have Trion Worlds take away your unfairly gained items.

    -TheRealBenjiYokai
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

    If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

  5. #95
    Member Halcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Above the clouds
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by DiEx80 View Post
    Ok, I got a question. A very simple one:

    WHY is this any of your concern?

    You don't play on the affected platform. You weren't affected by this in any way. So, why are you venting your angry spleen about something that ultimately didn't affect you?



    Yes. Yes you are.

    Nobody who isn't angry or jealous is going to waste time, energy, and spew nonsense about things that have nothing to do with them if they are not upset in some way.



    So?

    That still doesn't make you qualified to say anything.

    In fact everything you have said in this thread is invalid because you, and I quote:



    Had you been there in the chat on the PS4 at the time, you would have heard the same question over and over again:

    Considering Trion was tight lipped about what we were going to get, any thread that came up didn't get updated until way later in the day by Fasti, and nobody had any solid info, it was only natural to make an assumption this wasn't a bug but a reward.



    That is between that user and Trion.

    You have no part in that. Nor is it any of your business.



    You don't play on PS4.

    You have no right to be Judge, Jury, and Executor.

    What Trion does to fix this issue, you have no say in.



    I'd really love to see where you are getting your empirical data on this claim.

    Otherwise, you are speculating. Speculation is not fact.

    Furthermore, since you don't have the numbers Trion has: You don't have any idea if the number they would ban would be higher than the amount they'd potentially lose by doing nothing. Not to mention all the negative PR they'd get for banning players who used imaginary money they got over a mistake Trion did.



    *Sigh*

    No. Just no.

    First off, I have no idea where you live in the world. I don't know if your country's laws are different than the United States, so take what I say with a grain of salt if this is different.

    In the US, you go to jail for THEFT, not FRAUD.

    So stop saying it's fraud. Because it is not.

    Secondly: Stop trying to compare real world stuff to MMOs.

    Trion Worlds isn't a bank. Trion worlds is a privately held company that releases a product they ultimately have control over. Whether they chose to do something or not is entirely up to them. They made a mistake and they can fix it however they wish or see fit. They certainly as Hades not going to go arrest and prosecute everyone who used this bug for theft. Because they know they goofed up and doing anything against the users over their mistake would not look good.

    Not to mention be laughed out of the courts for a mistake they made over pretend money.



    Again:

    Why is this any of your concern?

    What Trion does is their business. Whether you accept what they do or not is your problem, not Trion's.




    Wholly John Kramer! I thought I was bad when I had to spend $100 just to get a year of Patron!

    Let me spell it out to you:

    Whether you spend $500, $5,000, $5,000,000, or just $5: You are just ONE PERSON to Trion. One person out of many of players in the PC, PS4, and XBox One base

    They aren't going to jump because you tell them to. No matter how much money you spend.

    Especially over an issue that they created and you weren't involved in or affected by.



    Again:

    Please provide empirical data, otherwise you are speculating.

    Speculation != Facts.

    Furthermore, most people will forget this matter in a few weeks. They'll move on or scream how they don't care and find something else to vent their spleens about. Like how Anita Sarkeesian came out of her hidey hole and went...GASP! ...Grocery Shopping!

    John Kramer, NOOOO!!!

    ...and that's my long, optimistic estimate.

    Realistically, I have little doubt people on all platforms have forgotten about this already and moved on.



    Yeah. Like that wouldn't blow up in Trion Worlds face...

    Also, no matter what you think or how much you yell it:

    This was Trion's mistake and these people are not criminals.

    Stop trying to mix real world laws into an privately owned MMO who has every right to make their own rules and own decisions about how to handle this.


    You can yell until you are purple in the face. You can throw as many insults as you like. However, this is Trion's game and Trion's decision to how to handle this.

    Whether or not you agree with what they do is your problem, not theirs.



    Again:

    I want to see facts not speculation.

    Furthermore, as I said earlier: Nothing you have said in this and further post has any weight because you don't play on the PS4. You weren't affected by this. So, why are you bothered by this?



    Ahh.. Now it all makes sense. Well, I hate to say this to you:

    Tough bananas.

    That's your problem. Nobody else's.

    You see, I quit being a fanboi many years ago of any console or device because I grew up and realized that I was missing out on what other products had to offer. I also came to realize that everything had it's strengths and weaknesses. PS4, XBox One, and PCs all have strengths and weaknesses.

    The fact you are part of this ridiculous "PC Master Race" garbage is purely a matter of opinion. The fact you and others prefer PC games over consoles doesn't make you any better or worse than a console player. Likewise, whether you prefer XBox One, PS4, the Switch, or [fill in the blank here] doesn't make you any better or worse than a PC gamer OR a player on a different console than yours. It's all a matter of personal opinion and personal choice.

    I can emphasize with you and waiting for patches. However, I'm not going to side with your opinion because I view it differently than you.

    Likewise, I'm not going to side with your radical, nonsensical, and extreme opinion that people should be punished for Trion's mess up. If you don't agree with what Trion does: That's your problem. Not theirs.
    i bet you're the guy who got a bunchton of credits and abused them then refuse for them to do anything about your abused stuffs lmao
    IGN Halcy Proud Laezarian

    *shamelessly*

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    357
    player 1. home during the day as they don't work
    1 year free patron from last glitch
    puts $500 in to store
    get $500 to $1000 free from new glitch

    player 2
    works during the day so they missed all the free glitched items
    has to put in $2000 to be at same level as player 1 as they work and p2p more then player one to be even with them

    player 2 emails trion
    trion says they don't give out free stuff..
    player 2 was not asking for free stuff, player 2 was asking for the value to be brought back to the items they bought.

    i dont get why trion does not understand that they lowered the value of the items we bought and they need to make us whole again.

  7. #97
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBenjiYokai View Post
    See is perfectly allowed to complain about this glitch. I am including everything in your reply to See's comment so that everyone can see your
    My quote
    on the credit glitch and See's reply.
    Insert opinion here
    See is allowed to have part of this fight to have justice of legit players. If you were on PC, and you saw something that you thought was wrong, would you like for someone to say this to you?



    Like I said above, See has weight on this as he would on any other console discussion. Just because you play on a different platform doesn't mean you can stand up for other discussions involving other platforms!
    First off:

    I never said See hadn't a right or somehow cannot voice an opinion.

    I said See's opinions has no weight because the issue never affected them in any way, shape, or form. See has no right to demand or expect Trion to do See's bidding over something See had no impact with or how much money they sunk into the game.

    See is on the outside looking in. Without actually being there, See had no idea what was going on in the PS4 chats in game. When I was there for a couple hours before RL work, that was in the chats. At that time, Fasti and Trion didn't have a comment until long after I was out of the game.

    Basically: Since See isn't affected, See doesn't have all the facts or the full story. That is the point.

    Secondly:

    Saying that Trion's mistake should cost everybody who were under the false belief it was the compensation a ban or a compete wipe of their characters is not only unfair to those who did not know at the time but would be a PR disaster for Trion.

    Now, IF you want to punish those who, after finding out about the glitch, went and then promptly spent all the Credits, or used exploits to further gain credits that Trion didn't know about: That is fine. Have at them. If Trion wants to roll back the server, or reset everybody who did this back to a week before the bug or not get the actual compensation package: That is fine, too.

    Ban everybody whether they spent all their credits or not before it came out as a Trion error? That's too extreme for a mess up all the players had no control over.

    However, it is up to Trion to decide what actions to take. The consumers have some say, but it still rests in Trions hands. Not See's. Not yours. Not even mine.

    What Trion did ultimately wouldn't effect See... And myself. Because:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBenjiYokai View Post
    After reading your reply to See's comment, I am now starting to think of you as a biased, pay-to-win player who took advantage of the credit rush and spent all of the free credits, and you don't want a re-roll to take away the stuff you earned using the glitch.
    I did not. In fact, I left my credits alone once I seen it and was unsure myself.

    I honestly half expected a server roll back, keeping my 3750 Credits I bought that day, or a refund when it happened to go to 15K.

    This

    And this

    Is untrue, ad hominem, and ultimately none of your business what I do with my money.

    Jumping to ad hominems like "Oh he's a pay to winner! or "You must be upset because you' lose all your stolen (not fraudulent) stuff!" gives me the impression you are desperate to undermine what I said without facts to back up your claims. Completely missing the main points because you cannot refute them and rather find anything pedestrian to make your stance more valid.

    In fact, I half expect more of it because you and others don't wish to address the main points and don't want to admit there are fallacies and flaws to See's argument.

    Also it is a bit hypocritical when See themselves said they sunk in $500 and that is ok for some reason. The fact I spend any money on this game is wrong because it fits your point? No. Leave that out of the situation unless you want to be a hypocrite.

    The fact I chose to support Trion with my money I make doing full time work is your problem, not mine. People do it for Warframe, Rift, and other F2P games. The fact I do is neither your business or make my points any less valid.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBenjiYokai View Post
    See is allowed to have part of this fight to have justice of legit players. If you were on PC, and you saw something that you thought was wrong, would you like for someone to say this to you?
    First off, I wouldn't be demanding something without facts to support it.

    What you, See, and Halcy are doing is "demanding justice" on facts and data only Trion has. Saying players should be banned, be made to pay compensation, or be wiped is too extreme because Trion caused this mess and not the players.

    Now, if these "parasites" that See called them were entering in cheat codes, editing files, or this glitch could be duplicated on the user's end repeatedly, THEN I would have joined in and said "Ban these idiots!" and this and the previous convo would never have happened.

    However, saying "You got 10,000 credits accidentally from Trion and you spent only 300? BAN THEM!" could have caused a massive PR damage AND would have lost a great deal more of players because of all the negativity of this action.

    Secondly, like it or not: This "fight" is over. Trion dealt with it. It's really in your hands if you want to continue a pointless "fight" that Trion will not take any further actions on. I won't argue, but I won't participate either.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBenjiYokai View Post
    So stop trying to prove See wrong when he is really not, and stop trying to not have Trion Worlds take away your unfairly gained items.
    No, See's not wrong.

    See is doing what you, Halcy, and myself are doing: Voicing an opinion.

    The fact you agree with See isn't wrong. That's your opinion.

    However, as much as you were saying See has right to comment about this or has weight in an event that had nothing to do with See, I have a right to disagree.

    The point is: Trion owns this game and what they do with these people is ultimately up to them. So far as far as it seems, the issue is over. So, it looks as if See, you, and Halcy (or anybody else who's mad about me or this) aren't going to get what you want. That's life. Since I didn't spend my imaginary money at all, it doesn't affect me either way.

    However, I do have a right to disagree and point out the issues that maybe you are all overlooking (or choosing to in order to fit your narrative...). Like Trion may see things you all don't and acted the way they feel is best. That this "If you don't punish X then Y will happen and you'll lose players!" is hyperbolic and exaggeration. Especially when you aren't in the ecosystem, closed as PS4 is, that this happened in and can only speculate about because you don't see the whole picture.

  8. #98
    Senior Member See's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    400
    Jeez mate its only a game calm down no need to get your panties in a twist lol

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Darkfire
    Posts
    161
    First off, saying that someone's opinion has no weight is basically an equivalent to saying that they cant have one. Second off, please stop writing novels, I could've read all 7 Harry Potters in the time that I read your posts. Third, See does have proof that people are quitting or will quit if Trion doesnt take action, have you bothered to look around the forums or at the game chat? People are quitting left and right! I remember theblindhobo specifically saying that they were quitting because of this issue. And then the other day some guy gave me 90k flux because he was quitting. Face it, Trove playerbase is dropping like flies.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

  10. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Darkfire
    Posts
    161
    Also, I think I just spent somewhere between 20 and 50 minutes reading the two novels that you wrote.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts