+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Online - Vanguardian Hotfix - 5:30 PM PDT (12:30 AM GMT)

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Online - Vanguardian Hotfix - 5:30 PM PDT (12:30 AM GMT)

Update 2 - Looks like we only needed a couple extra minutes and are back online. Thanks, folks!

Update 1 - The update resolved the Vanguardian damage issue but we're checking on a few last minute things before coming back online. We're extending the scheduled downtime a bit. Expect an update in 30 minutes if we're not back online already.

Hey all,

We're bringing Trove for PC and PS4 offline at 5:30 PM PDT (12:30 AM GMT) for a quick hotfix to resolve the issue with the Vanguardian not doing any damage with melee attacks.

PS4 will receive this update before we bring it back online as well.

Downtime for PC and Xbox One should be under 30 minutes.

Thank you

Just got the message in game few minutes ago. Atleast its not that big of an update

Its not 530 yet, but game says offline. and theres a Rampage going on. Just let me in, yeah?
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

Hotfix everyday at peak hour?

I know you guys want to hotfix everything asap but it's getting tiring having a hotfix each day for the past two weeks and to be for some reason whenever I am on at the end of the day.

Can you bundle up all those hotfix into one giant patch and roll it out like at 3 am?? Is it really necessary to fix everything when you guys hit a peak of gameplay? You can even see your analytic dips for a random reason when you guys should be steadily growing.

https://imgur.com/a/Uo2xI

IDK maybe that's just me

Thumbs up

and they still don't fix how when gunslinger shoots 10 bullets only like 2 register as actual hits

When does the game back to online? i want to play

lmao, i know. Dont you get the glitch where you have to use your M2 ability in order too start doing damage again?

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGunSlinger View Post
    and they still don't fix how when gunslinger shoots 10 bullets only like 2 register as actual hits
    lmao, i know. Dont you get the glitch where you have to use your M2 ability in order too start doing damage again?

When can we play again ? I really want to play.I would prefer to play with the problems, to wait all this time.

what does PDT and GMT means?

+ Reply to Thread