+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Trove PS4 Downtime - 12:30 PM PDT (7:30 PM GMT)

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Once we've gotten things sorted out for PS4 players there will be generous compensation provided. This compensation will be for all the various issues you've faced over the last couple weeks, not for just one specific issue.
    As long as Trove is okay, i feel like a friend of mine is in the operating room and I'm waiting for Dr.Fasti to come out and give me the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Myke1p View Post
    As long as Trove is okay, i feel like a friend of mine is in the operating room and I'm waiting for Dr.Fasti to come out and give me the news.
    And and instead of bringing good news it's "there was further complication and here are a bunch of medical terms I feel are informative but to you they're just overwhelming but it's part of my job so here's how it is" ...or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LucifersAngelxo View Post
    And and instead of bringing good news it's "there was further complication and here are a bunch of medical terms I feel are informative but to you they're just overwhelming but it's part of my job so here's how it is" ...or something like that.
    We've been watching too much Grey's Anatomy.

“Carry on my wayward son.
    For there’ll be peace when you are done.
    Lay your weary head to rest.
    Don’t you cry no more.”

-Kansas

Look I hope you do the right thing this time. You messed up last time and gave away patron to the people that took advantage of the bug, I bet some people took advantage too of the extra credits. Those that weren't online will not only miss on those free items, but we have to wait all day to farm the lustrous gems (again).

Pls make a reroll in purchases or compensate ALL players with the same thing, not only those that abused the bug like you did last time.

Thanks

Thumbs up Credits

I am one of those who didn't receive any credits, most of my friends did. If that is the end of this story I will be very upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Once we've gotten things sorted out for PS4 players there will be generous compensation provided. This compensation will be for all the various issues you've faced over the last couple weeks, not for just one specific issue.
    thank you so much

i have credit before update, my credit are delete with reset server ??

PS : sorry for my english

still down after update?

Quote Originally Posted by plmrelm View Post
    still down after update?
    Still down :/

I took a very rare opportunity to be allowed a day off from work today. I'm sure there are others. Its highly disappointing that this bug, if its just a problem with the newest character is keeping the rest from playing. I know you have to make money also with pay to win folks but wow. Sorry, had to get this off my chest.

+ Reply to Thread