+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Trove PS4 Downtime - 12:30 PM PDT (7:30 PM GMT)

Freak the issues, give us a clean game to enjoy. I couldn't enjoy extras given by trove if I want to if I can't log in and make something of it. Just let us Play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    So crashing and graphical corruption before update.
    Update comes out and everyone is back on and happy an hour later. (9 am)
    Then 3.5 hours later an issue.
    Servers go down.
    Servers still down.
    Did we just get only 3.5 hours of update play today?
    Everyone on PS gets their boxes again?
    I only got half an hour cause my internet is slow af and I was waiting for the update to download for 3 hours

So crashing and graphical corruption before update.
    Update comes out and everyone is back on and happy an hour later. (9 am)
    Then 3.5 hours later an issue.
    Servers go down.
    Servers still down.
    Did we just get only 3.5 hours of update play today?
    Everyone on PS gets their boxes again?
    Tj13, It's not their fault, it's just because of the graphical problem and the servers that crash are extremely complex to solve the problems that's why it lasts so long, it happened to me when I'm so impatient to rid the graphics problem especially the game that "crashes" every hour or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaye51 View Post
    Tj13, It's not their fault, it's just because of the graphical problem and the servers that crash are extremely complex to solve the problems that's why it lasts so long, it happened to me when I'm so impatient to rid the graphics problem especially the game that "crashes" every hour or less.
    The whole point is that it's only affecting again PS4 users.
    Xbox and PC are perfectly fine.
    Seems like bugs causes more bugs and some could be game breaking like this.

I know you are doing your best to make a great game for all of us and you are going to find alot of bugs and you will fix them to make it better I feel bad for you guys you are doing your best and you are geting some hate but it happens I was just wondering what do you guys have planed for this game?

Any info on when Trove on PS4 is comming back online

The whole point is that it's only affecting again PS4 users.
    Xbox and PC are perfectly fine.
    Seems like bugs causes more bugs and some could be game breaking like this.
    Yes, I saw the difference between pc, Xbox and PS4. I do not understand why the Xbox and pc are much more stable than the ps4. And I do not understand why the ps4 is extremely sensitive with graphic problem and the crappy error as CE-34878-0 appears every hour or less, it's extremely tiring. it disgusts me that the Xbox and pc are stable than ps4, it's totally unfair.

Honestly speaking, shut it down for all except PC, refund cost to all that spent anything and stay with PC. I'm can understand the faults in programm with them. I say this as a PS4 player. Great game but I've less then enjoyed day by day your updates incoming that only gave attention to PC. They "PC" are playing today, almost if not all day while we a "PS4" folks missed out on most of the day. Also, your help desk tickets have been addressed by a few folks that are PC and mine still not, 6 hours and awaiting. They are pay to play player's. Does this program monitor $ spent per account? I'm sure this is all completely luck and a hatefull person thinking otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Miscool05PS4 View Post
    Any info on when Trove on PS4 is comming back online
    I don't know for moment let Fasti tell us if the trove game will release. Go to :
    http://www.forums.trovegame.com/show...-GMT)-April-11

Quote Originally Posted by Fdraptor View Post
    Honestly speaking, shut it down for all except PC, refund cost to all that spent anything and stay with PC. I'm can understand the faults in programm with them. I say this as a PS4 player. Great game but I've less then enjoyed day by day your updates incoming that only gave attention to PC. They "PC" are playing today, almost if not all day while we a "PS4" folks missed out on most of the day. Also, your help desk tickets have been addressed by a few folks that are PC and mine still not, 6 hours and awaiting. They are pay to play player's. Does this program monitor $ spent per account? I'm sure this is all completely luck and a hatefull person thinking otherwise.
    Honestly speaking stop working on content updates until they can get ps4 to a point where it's stable and doesn't crash at all.

+ Reply to Thread