+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So do rare bears and birds still drop ?

So do rare bears and birds still drop ?

I was gone for a while but last time I played rare bear and bird deco items would drop and be placeable, but comming back I have been grinding for about a month now and I have not seen a rare bear or bird drop.

I have picked up everything thats hit the ground and even kept a eye on my build inventory and nothing, pretty much how tailismans are for me too lol have not found once since been back.

So question is do they still drop the bears and bird items cause i been doing dungeons and killing random mobs and still got nothing.

I've wondered as well. I used to get them now and again when I was a new player, but I haven't seen one in a long time.

Banned
    You know, I had not seen one of these drop for over a year then a week or two ago I noticed a Rare Cybird in my inventory. I still don't know if they are dropping, or are supposed to, but one did for me after forever.

been playing this game for years and i'll be lucky if i see one drop a year... and talismans are practically mythical...

I find birds drop in non-uber worlds typically. I havn't been looking for the bears but I did have a whole collection that someone recently begged me into selling to them.

Unsure if the bears still drop but I can confirm birds still do. Its just a chore to most people to do anything int he lower level worlds, so they seem rarer.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

I havent dropped one in at least a year. They use to have a higher drop rate, but they are like little useless Gandas now in terms of rarity. I have no idea why they changed the drop rate for these things to be so insanely rare.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

maybe superstition increases the drop rate

Got one last week, they do definitely still drop.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 100,341 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 701 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    Got one last week, they do definitely still drop.
    Bird or bear? I have not seen either drop for a long, long time, and I may have one of the biggest bird collections in Trove!

/joinworld Birdhouse

+ Reply to Thread