+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Credits & Items Granted Bug

How will this be handled? Those who sold pouches or used credits? Will everything be rolled back? Those who waited? I thought this was the package, but hey at this point if things are reverted it's going to lead to mass8ce uproar as some kerp what they received by spending while others lose out. Just something to think on.

it appears that you have gotten all purchases made in the past. i purchased a total of 8500 credits and i literally got this amount again... i found it weird but i got free vanguardian now and the jade clover journal :-)

JellyBeansTasty
    18k ShadowHunter

The trove economy is going to crash if everyone who got credits gets to keep them.

Gotta love the hot fixes.
    Visual bugs aaah 2 weeks.
    Broken invites unknown.
    FREE CREDITS & MORE!!!! Instantaneously

Sensing a rollback to correct this mishap (which I have seen happen in many mmos over many years and is the simplest fix) I will not be making any transactions period so as not to affect any of my inventory and create further issues in resolving the issue. Last thing anybody needs to do is spend X amount of Y for what they think they have then to lose it then grief. I get pissy but this is the most likely and easiest outcome and correction to the variation and inconsistency in this unexpected grant.

Your kidding me right. YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?

So everyone gets to keep all the items they bought with the credit glitch?
    I have friends with ten of millions in items....

Neon cahes by 33 stack, gdc by the dozens, costumes by the closet full....
    credit pouches by the stack... golden eggs to give away... dragon coins for days~ lux is about to be a rich guy....
    all this to go with most of thier 1 year free patron.... as this happened again for the people who stay at home during the day...

Im happy for them and bitter.. Im not bitter i did not get anything...

Im pissed everything i worked hard for over the last year is now worthless and means little to nothing as people have these items for free in mass amounts...
    Im struggling to get costumes from the store but they just bought the whole store....

Some people are sitting with 70k credits still..... some have dozens of credit pouches.....

I feel ripped off at all the time i put in to get my items.....

What is wrong with this game. So many people want to quit because of this we’re kick offline for 6hrs for hardly nothing. Many people still have credits or at least the pouches. People who spent the credits still have what they purchased with the credits. I got passed by so many in mastery I worked so hard to get ahead on. Please rollback the servers or explain why you can’t. I know a few players who got or spent 100k how are we going to get close to competing with game breaking bugs like this.? Roll back

I totally agree, I am at a loss of words right now. This is NOT how this should be handled.

thats really the worst way of "fixing" an credit bug.

hopefully they just reset that whole day altogether.

they should at least post why this messed up situation still exists.

Not to put words in the mouths of devs or make excuses for the sorry state of things, but I believe there was a rule mentioned previously, that they are not allowed to remove items from player's inventories. Apparently reversing the 'bonus' credits is fine though.

+ Reply to Thread