+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Credits & Items Granted Bug

Also, I think I just spent somewhere between 20 and 50 minutes reading the two novels that you wrote.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

You know, back in the beta, the glorious beta, (wow I never thought I'd say that but it really was some of the best times I've ever had) pearls went for like 12k.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

yhall hyjacked this important thread.

Im still waiting to get the value back on the items i bought.
    I bought my way to a certain ranking.
    I want my spot back as I bought it.
    This was a agreement between trion and its customers. Buy these items and you will have more PR, mastery and reward then the people who dont.

If the devs are wondering how widespread it is, they just have to browse the forums.

So after a few emails back and forth the official response can be summed up like this.

Trion GM
    What do want us to do give you free stuff?
    We don't give out free stuff.
    Spend more money.
    The end

Me aka Theuglyone
    ....... So what game gets my money going forward as I will not give trion a dime again.
    First you give people a free year Patron I need to buy, ok that was 1 time error.
    Now after the math was done you gave at least $600 to one buddy and $1000 to another in credit, credit pouched and radiant Coins...
    all fine and dandy but I don't trust that if I spend a $1000 to pass people again there won't be a third error and I'm screwed again.

I don't trust you.

Haha spend more money..good joke

I also didnt get anything when the bug/glitch happened but i really have to say thank you to Trove for not doing anything for the people that got nothing..now i really dont want to spend just one more € for this game and I dont have to anymore because marketplace prices (f.e. golden souls, scrolls, stellar souls) shot in the sky so that i can sell my **** for lots of flux now

Another thing is that i dropped 4 places in mastery so...maybe the people that got "free" items werent able to use their items wisely or they spent it on sth stupid like..tows

I was also salty about this glitch happening and the "reaction/response" we got for that, but now i am able to make 1 mil through market flipping a day and i didnt drop in mastery so far so I really dont care anymore I got nothing^^
    Mastery: 500+
    Power Rank: 25k+
    Main: Draco

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoXoXo View Post
    Haha spend more money..good joke

I also didnt get anything when the bug/glitch happened but i really have to say thank you to Trove for not doing anything for the people that got nothing..now i really dont want to spend just one more € for this game and I dont have to anymore because marketplace prices (f.e. golden souls, scrolls, stellar souls) shot in the sky so that i can sell my **** for lots of flux now

Another thing is that i dropped 4 places in mastery so...maybe the people that got "free" items werent able to use their items wisely or they spent it on sth stupid like..tows

I was also salty about this glitch happening and the "reaction/response" we got for that, but now i am able to make 1 mil through market flipping a day and i didnt drop in mastery so far so I really dont care anymore I got nothing^^
    These items are selling as they are for the new mounts and ally's.
    People now have the sentian < blue things from mega bosses..
    Has 0 to go with the credit glitch..,

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    These items are selling as they are for the new mounts and ally's.
    People now have the sentian < blue things from mega bosses..
    Has 0 to go with the credit glitch..,
    Thats why prices start rising when the bug happened and not after that when the "care package" was given out..yeah seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoXoXo View Post
    Thats why prices start rising when the bug happened and not after that when the "care package" was given out..yeah seems legit.
    You see the recipes for all the mounts and ally's require the items your saying went up right?
    Players were needing the one item in bulk. 15-25 I think..
    Now 2 3 weeks after as most get one a day they are able to start crafting these mounts and ally's so they are buying the items to make them.

I don't see how the care package did anything but maybe give people less to buy and kept the prices lower then they would have been.

So they collected the Sentinel Shards or whatever until exactly that time and day and said "Now i will build lots of new stuff, so what do i need..golden souls..oh yeah i will buy lots of them even for 1k each".
    So the question is, where do the people have the money from at exactly that point to let the prices shoot up and why are they willed to buy any item from the market for twice or triple the normal market price?
    Because they werent able to craft anything the 2-3weeks earlier but than everyone decided to buy f.e. golden souls?

Market prices dont explode or decrease from one moment to another and an item is worth triple its value just because of people crafting new costumes, mounts or allies.
    That should have begun right when the update came out and not at the same moment lots pf people got tons of credit pouches and so on.
    Seems to be a really big coincidence.

+ Reply to Thread