+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Credits & Items Granted Bug

Question Credits & Items Granted Bug

For almost 2 weeks of Trove being unplayable! So glad it's being fixed BUT...

I just got 15,750 credits and a BUNCH of other stuff

Hey I just got 15,750 credits, 14 radiant sovereigns, a bunch of empowered boxes, and some other stuff. Was I supposed to get this?

Free stuff given to people who's spent money on credits

So people who've spent money on credits from the store are rewarded but the peple who've paid money on packs arent? What kind of logic is that?

Exclamation Credits and items received unexpectedly

When I loggin in today, at like 7pm, after I did the Heroes Hotfix I suddenly got 17.500 Cubits, 20 of the Golden Coins and 12 Credit Pouches.

Got Trove hacked? What should I do? Am I gonna get banned?
    Answer, please!

Yes. I’ve rceived only 4k credits. Although it’s something, I find it unfair that some people received 70k+ credits and others only less than 10k credits. Is this compensation, reimbursement, or a bug?

EDIT: Ive spent $300+ on pc and $50 on ps4, but ive only gotten stuff on pc

I didn't receive anything but other players are saying they got 19k credits and things like tradeable class coins and other items. It seems to be random and an extreme amount of credits.This is honestly economically breaking the game and a server rollback should be done. People getting tens of thousands of credits and someone just sold 102 free credit pouches.

I only got 750 credits.... This has to be a joke right? completely unacceptable, and unfair

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Hey all,

We're digging into this now. What you're seeing isn't compensation this appears to be a bug. Once we've gotten to the bottom of it we'll have more info to share.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Thank you for the response. The marketplace is already being highly affected by this bug. I hope the issue can be resolved soon.

+ Reply to Thread