+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Adventurine farming feedback

Adventurine needs to be earning from playing the game, you know, the adventure part. Complete a dungeon, world boss, hourly challenge, win pvp, ST boss, etc. then you get adventurine, it needs to be seamlessly integrated into the gameplay or people just won't do it. We already do this with ST key fragments, have adventurine drop the same way.

Wait- what if you had to donate clubits to clubs when you join to get the rewards of the fixtures that they have and the higher level and the more fixtures the club has, you have to donate more clubits? For example, a level one club with no fixtures costs 0 clubits to get fixture bonuses becaus ethey have none, but a level 10 club with all fixture slots used would cost more to get fixtures. Also, if you're already in the club when they level up or get fixtures, you dont have to pay. This would give incentive to join small clubs, and then you help them get good, while it lowers the incentive to only join the biggest clubs.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Darkfire View Post
    Wait- what if you had to donate clubits to clubs when you join to get the rewards of the fixtures that they have and the higher level and the more fixtures the club has, you have to donate more clubits? For example, a level one club with no fixtures costs 0 clubits to get fixture bonuses becaus ethey have none, but a level 10 club with all fixture slots used would cost more to get fixtures. Also, if you're already in the club when they level up or get fixtures, you dont have to pay. This would give incentive to join small clubs, and then you help them get good, while it lowers the incentive to only join the biggest clubs.
    This would work if there wasn't weekly rent. But there is. Donating once just at the beginning helps a bit, but still without people consistently donating, the club will struggle to maintain it's clubit bank unless they go find other ways to get them.
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 504+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

As a leader of a club with 500+ members, I have found that people would rather farm gem dust than clubits. I had to offer a reward of 50k flux or stellar gear just to get them to help but even that only earns me a tiny bit of clubits. The t3 club merchant is still the most reliable way for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Imphie View Post
    As a leader of a club with 500+ members, I have found that people would rather farm gem dust than clubits. I had to offer a reward of 50k flux or stellar gear just to get them to help but even that only earns me a tiny bit of clubits. The t3 club merchant is still the most reliable way for me.
    At this point, clubs who suffer from lack of clubit donations or xp have to resort to paying people to get us there. Money and flux out of our own pockets to keep our clubs alive because the club update has failed many of us, and continue to fail us even more so now that this update is no longer relevant in the newer content, but the consequences still exist heavily.
    RECRUITING: THE NORTH & FAZ ESSE || MASTERY: 504+ || Be wary of this scam/exploit!

I think part of the problem, too, is that I only seem to get the same NPCs in my club for quests: desert frontier, candoria, and cursed vale. If I'm lucky, the neon city one shows up. (My club is only level 1.) I get that they want something for clubs to work for, but it takes a long, grindy while for smaller clubs. I'm not entirely sure how they could graduate the system for smaller clubs without disadvantaging bigger ones.

My club is level 11.

We had 750 people farm everyday for months to get to level 11.
    My group of 20 people I farmed with everyday put in 3-4 a day for 120 days straight.
    The remaining 730 people had groups of thier own doing the same but I can't say time or length they put in.
    Some have 0 donations still some have 20,000 clubits donated.

A lvl 10 - 11 club is not a fast or easy thing.
    Having to pay people? I ran give aways during this time and gave away 10 million in flux a month to keep the momentum going.

I could not do this today with the way things are and I would not even try.....
    It's x10 harder now. If you had 750 people working on this today I say level 10 from 1 would take a year.

I

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    My club is level 11.

We had 750 people farm everyday for months to get to level 11.
    My group of 20 people I farmed with everyday put in 3-4 a day for 120 days straight.
    The remaining 730 people had groups of thier own doing the same but I can't say time or length they put in.
    Some have 0 donations still some have 20,000 clubits donated.

A lvl 10 - 11 club is not a fast or easy thing.
    Having to pay people? I ran give aways during this time and gave away 10 million in flux a month to keep the momentum going.

I could not do this today with the way things are and I would not even try.....
    It's x10 harder now. If you had 750 people working on this today I say level 10 from 1 would take a year.

I
    My experience was that you didn't need 750 people farming for club XP. Your group of 20 people should have been able to cap you if you were doing the Pirrot or lord farming pre-nerf. If you had all 750 people working pre-nerf to cap you, I would say that you were doing something wrong. The 2 clubs that I was involved in getting to level 10 pre-nerf probably had anywhere from 10 to 40 people that actually worked on leveling the club itself.

I had a look at 1984's club list and the clubit donations. With close to 600 members, I'd say that about 150 have actually donated clubits to the club, and at least 100+ have not logged into the game in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    My experience was that you didn't need 750 people farming for club XP. Your group of 20 people should have been able to cap you if you were doing the Pirrot or lord farming pre-nerf. If you had all 750 people working pre-nerf to cap you, I would say that you were doing something wrong. The 2 clubs that I was involved in getting to level 10 pre-nerf probably had anywhere from 10 to 40 people that actually worked on leveling the club itself.

I had a look at 1984's club list and the clubit donations. With close to 600 members, I'd say that about 150 have actually donated clubits to the club, and at least 100+ have not logged into the game in the last year.
    Exactly why I highlight a group of 20 carried most of the work so even in a club of 750 people you only get a small group willing to put the time in.
    But that being said we have a 7 day inactive and your kicked rule. All 750 people are active players.
    And again the remaining 730 guys we had a large group very active in collecting clubits not to minimize thier work but the core 20 carried 3-4 hours everyday for months.

But I think the topic is today and how things are.

we dropped the tear 3 heroes fixture for the beacon and I have seen no calls in chat that another club has terra cotta up?
    Is that still in game? I know Pirrot is gone as a option..

I can't imagine trying to make rent if you don't have the cost reductions maxed out these days..
    Your club has to be sick of collecting clubits.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    Exactly why I highlight a group of 20 carried most of the work so even in a club of 750 people you only get a small group willing to put the time in.
    But that being said we have a 7 day inactive and your kicked rule. All 750 people are active players.
    And again the remaining 730 guys we had a large group very active in collecting clubits not to minimize thier work but the core 20 carried 3-4 hours everyday for months.

But I think the topic is today and how things are.

we dropped the tear 3 heroes fixture for the beacon and I have seen no calls in chat that another club has terra cotta up?
    Is that still in game? I know Pirrot is gone as a option..

I can't imagine trying to make rent if you don't have the cost reductions maxed out these days..
    Your club has to be sick of collecting clubits.
    If you can get all 730 of your members to be actively farming clubits and donate + doing xp quests, then please tell everyone your secret.

As far as terracotta goes, nope it's all gone. The only methods to farm adventurine now are ST quest and gem quest. Outpost quests as pocket change.

I think people now are starting to see what I'm talking about. Hopefully something will be done about this issue, or I'd rather just get rid of the whole rent feature if future updates cannot maintain the clubit rent upkeep.

+ Reply to Thread