Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Trove - Heroes Hotfix 2 - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) - April 11

Quote Originally Posted by jjplay175 View Post
    Am I reading correctly that you fixed the Luminopolis Terraformers but people that have used it while it's bugged *Cough* me... Are stuck with the clouds being wrong?

Also the amount of days last week I was unable to play because of these "Important Hotfixes" which never really fixed anything... Now I'm going to miss out on Lust box's now because your server went off 2 minutes after I logged in and I only had 2 hours free... so no trove for me today.

So glad I invested so much into this game 10/10, never in my life have I spent so much time reading patch notes for a game.
    well i'm using no cloud mod so that fix is useless for me

Quote Originally Posted by FallenQsnow View Post
    well i'm using no cloud mod so that fix is useless for me
    It's more around the lines of how it sounds from the patch, it looks like they are saying "This won't fix yours, lucky you!" mentality that I got when I read it.

I don't understand the choice of this hour .... is just the prime time of EU and US. -_-

i returned from work and servers are down

Here goes another Wednesday, with more boxes lost. This is just unfortunate and frustrating.

Cry babies everywhere, grow up please xD

137fg9.jpg

Thank you Fasti.

People need to quit acting so entitled. This game wasn't made for you, it does not revolve around you, and you are not forced to spend money and no that doesnt mean they should cater to your every request. Since when is anything before 2 PM primetime?? Get over yourselves.

Back up already. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by PostCard View Post
    Fixed a bug with Lunar Lancer's Throw that teleported players to the spear's location if they transformed shortly after throwing it.
    Good, glad to see that people can no longer get to boss floor without fighting their way up properly.

Blockchain items on the Resistor Workbench now have a description that reads "Decor item only - has no additional value."
    Can we get some kind of descriptor (little i in a little green circle tooltip as seen on many items in marketplace) like this to foil people selling common decorations(marketplace or otherwise) as if they were actually valuable? "selling Volcanic Ovum dragon egg for 100k flux! /w me fast / lowest in market!"

Fix an incorrect price being displayed for inventory expansions.
    About time, I sent a support ticket about those 1200 credit row expansions nearly 2 years ago. Glad to see my DirectX information **wasn't** needed to solve the problem...was completely a GUI error.

The descriptive text on the various free Class Coins now better explain what classes they can unlock.
    Would be nice to see a revamp of Starter, Basic, Advanced to better reflect difficulty of the class to learn/use. 5 easy classes to play in Starter, then 5 that are a bit more involved in Basic, then the last 5 being the most challenging to play would end up in the Advanced category.

Luxion has learnt from the Dhevs, and has hardened his armor against ladybugs.
    Can only imagine what this means...did ladybugs in hub actually kill Luxion if they targeted him? LOLOLOL
    Referral Code: (this space for lease)
    Main: Mastery 510+ / Total PR: ~ 280K / Main Class: Fae ~23k PR
    0$NPE Alt: Mastery 410+ / Total PR: ~ 190K / Main Class: Pirate ~22k PR
    Thanks for Chaos Chests from dungeons.
    Still extremely unhappy with pearl prices because of their low PR to cost ratio and the quantity needed.
    9 pearls/equip x 3 equips/class x 16 classes x 20k+ flux = nearly 9 million flux (ie. insanity)

Closed Thread