Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ONLINE - Trove - Heroes Hotfix 2 - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) - April 11

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

ONLINE - Trove - Heroes Hotfix 2 - 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) - April 11

Update - We were back online about 2 hours ahead of schedule and things are looking good. Thanks, everyone!

The time has come!

We're bringing all versions of Trove offline on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) for a very important patch. Get the patch notes here (spoiler alert: it includes a fix for the PS4 graphics corruption)!

Downtime may last up to 3 hours but we'll bring each platform back online as they are ready.

Thanks to all of you for your incredible patience.

Yay i hope it's will work :d

"We're bringing all versions of Trove offline on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) for a very important patch."

Read the patch notes and nothing really stands out as "very important". Besides the PS4 graphical glitch which is important to them. And maybe the Inventory Expansion Price error.
    I personally want information on that "Dragon" we were promised on Update day for signing up for the Newsletter. Like no information since the first livestream after Update. Feeling a little conned since, if I remember correctly it was promised to us on Update Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoki View Post
    "We're bringing all versions of Trove offline on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 8AM PDT (3PM GMT) for a very important patch."

Read the patch notes and nothing really stands out as "very important". Besides the PS4 graphical glitch which is important to them. And maybe the Inventory Expansion Price error.
    I personally want information on that "Dragon" we were promised on Update day for signing up for the Newsletter. Like no information since the first livestream after Update. Feeling a little conned since, if I remember correctly it was promised to us on Update Day.
    That dragon was pulled between PTS and going live and was mentioned on the forum. It was also only listed in the PTS patch notes and NOT in the Live patch notes, so there was no promise made.

why does this happen to be every wednesday (Gem Box Day) move the day which is not a important to game as people will get annoyed and just stop playing the game. every week u seem to find some fault to a game that really isnt that hard to maintain

Another fix maybe?: The Super Starter pack is not showing up in the Xbox store/ Microsoft store

Hope the patch goes well

A side note, do we have any idea when Tomb Raiser will receive a much needed buff? I heard the Revenant is next, but like I said is there an idea of when we might see TR shine?

Why Wednesday?! I thought Tuesday was always patch day... There goes Lust box collecting for yet another week... :/
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 700+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter

Why can't you open up PTS while the main servers are down? So we could have a little bit of fun atleast.

Am I reading correctly that you fixed the Luminopolis Terraformers but people that have used it while it's bugged *Cough* me... Are stuck with the clouds being wrong?

Also the amount of days last week I was unable to play because of these "Important Hotfixes" which never really fixed anything... Now I'm going to miss out on Lust box's now because your server went off 2 minutes after I logged in and I only had 2 hours free... so no trove for me today.

So glad I invested so much money into this game 10/10, never in my life have I spent so much time reading patch notes for a game, thank you for the new experience.

Closed Thread