+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Certain Chaos Chest Loot is Retiring

If only the performance issues with too much stuff in one bench is the problem why not just make a new legacy core crafting bench like you did with recipes (k, they weren't really new )

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Greetings, Trovians! I've been reading through the feedback on this planned change since it was announced and it's clear this is an issue many of you feel very strongly about. After some consideration, here is what I am going to do.

The recipes for the 20 collectables that are being retired from Chaos Chests will remain on the Chaos Core Crafter for now. They will have a separate category (Legacy Collectables) to distinguish them as items that no longer drop from Chaos Chests themselves. I say "for now" because as the Chaos Core Crafter fills up, we will need to find a new home for these recipes to prevent performance issues, but that is a decision for another time. For now, they will remain where they are.

Thank you for the feedback. You all rock.
    Now that's better. Thanks!
    My content:
    ✅ Rampage Datastreamer costume: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...r-(Neon-Ninja)
    Illuminating Datacrawler ally & Hovering Infosurfer mag rider: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...g-Cablecrawler
    ✅ Piercing Neoncaster spear: https://www.reddit.com/r/TroveCreati...ng_neoncaster/
    Shield Energizer lair: https://www.reddit.com/r/TroveCreati...eld_energizer/

I love how the devs have been listening and this legacy tab seems like a great option as a “temporary” lay over - would there be a chance to make legacy items craftable as a tradeable item? This will give people the limited chance to make a few so the item isn’t 100% unobtainable when it rotates out

Thank goodness they are staying in the chaos crafter. But I'm still baffled at how spaghetti coded things must be in order for a crafting ui to cause performance issues worthy of completely removing exclusive craftables.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Greetings, Trovians! I've been reading through the feedback on this planned change since it was announced and it's clear this is an issue many of you feel very strongly about. After some consideration, here is what I am going to do.

The recipes for the 20 collectables that are being retired from Chaos Chests will remain on the Chaos Core Crafter for now. They will have a separate category (Legacy Collectables) to distinguish them as items that no longer drop from Chaos Chests themselves. I say "for now" because as the Chaos Core Crafter fills up, we will need to find a new home for these recipes to prevent performance issues, but that is a decision for another time. For now, they will remain where they are.

Thank you for the feedback. You all rock.
    Always nice to see Devs take feedback into consideration. Could you please elaborate on the use of "fill up". Why not simply make a Legacy Chaos Core Bench, then there is zero issue, and items can be moved from one to the other when necessary.

I think one way to handle the Chaos Crafter from filling up would be to have the items auto-retire from the bench when Luxion offers them. This would make the items available up until the point when they become tradable on the market. I think this proposal would be win-win and solve the bench lag issue.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Thank you very much for listening.

+ Reply to Thread