+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Spring sale bug

Spring sale bug

The eclipse pack ain't doing a sale price even its said to be on sale

Ps4 sale

The prices in the ps4 NA server store are not displaying properly. The Mega Menagerie pack and the eclipse pack are not the correct price. The post says they ahould be 70% off when they are still reading full price. Can this please be addresed before the sale is supposed to end?

So are we going to get a extension on this sale its still not on sale only the infinium pack is

I think it would be only right to extend it by a week since 3 of the 4 packs isn't on sale on ps4 even tho they r supposed to be why haven't there been any response to this

Well this is for Fasti u know how u asked why do we ps4 players think u don't care for us like pc players it's cause things like this pc has all for packs on sale but not ps4 can't speak for Xbox cause idk if they do but ps4 lately has just been so bad this sale bug has been brought multiple times this week but yet no response to any of it n the packs r on sale til Tuesday not much time left

One more day. CAN WE PLEASE GET A FIX?

Quote Originally Posted by g1enCOCO View Post
    One more day. CAN WE PLEASE GET A FIX?
    Exactly there's less then a day left and it's still hasn't been fixed I can bet anything if the prices were not right on pc it would've been fixed already we deserve a extra week on the sale price for PS4 since it's broken n we were lied to also still no comment on it by the devs or anyone with power shows how much they care for us ps4 players

So Fasti just confirmed that PS4 never had a Spring Sale. I guess itís true that not all platforms are equal. It would be nice if they specified though.

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by g1enCOCO View Post
    So Fasti just confirmed that PS4 never had a Spring Sale. I guess it’s true that not all platforms are equal. It would be nice if they specified though.
    Each platform sets their own schedule for spring sales. We can't announce dates before they do so please just hang in there. You will absolutely not be left out.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Why not specify that in the original announcements? I like many others thought the sale was supposed to be on ps4 already since Twitter and a post announcement here mentioned the sale. Clearer communication would help when stuff isn’t going to be on all platforms at once.

+ Reply to Thread