+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magic Find & Binding Darkness

Magic Find & Binding Darkness

I have 4110 Magic Find with patron, ally, and sub-class. No gear / ring equipped.
    Lately, I've seen a huge decrease in the amount of stellars dropping, in fact I'm only occasionally getting radiant gear now. I wanted to know if the chance of getting stellar gear has been altered for magic find, because I know it's possible to get much more magic find now so it would make sense.

Binding Darkness has also been changed I see, in HM STs they no longer drop in pairs of 3's. I understand that it was super OP to farm them before, but now that they are back to 1's, could it be possible to up the rate just a tad bit? I know you can get them through gem booster boxes but they are also rare there. If anything, just make the binding darkness tradeable or obtainable in a different way. I farmed binding darkness briefly before the change and then to my surprise, I actually ran out. I farmed over 50 ST dungeons (which is a lot for me due to my availability) and I've only gotten one whole binding darkness the entire time. I'm totally okay with farming for stuff, but I believe there needs to be a balance. You guys already have upped the rate on lunar souls / titan souls dropping on Mondays which is pretty much god send, but now instead of being held behind from lunar souls, I'm held back from binding darkness lol!

If the answer is no for binding darkness, I understand. I just want to know if anyone else agrees with me or if there can be a slight change in the drop rate.
    || MASTERY: 540+ ||

For awhile I've wondered if my high Magic Find was actually causing gear to drop instead of Binding Darkness. Farming for 7 hours and getting a whopping total of 0 means something is seriously wrong.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    For awhile I've wondered if my high Magic Find was actually causing gear to drop instead of Binding Darkness. Farming for 7 hours and getting a whopping total of 0 means something is seriously wrong.
    So there really is something going on. I hope this post gets some attraction and that the devs will have an answer for us, because I really need those bindings more than ever since the soul drop change.

The amount of binding darkness dropped seems to depend on what kind of st you are in.
    I've always had 1 dropping at once in ultra sw & wp and 3 at once in normal dread, so not sure if the uber makes any difference at all.

Nothing in 7 hours?

That seems worse than just poor RNG
    Disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed in the above post are not made in an attempt to provoke or troll other forum members. Please try to understand the humour contained within before reporting this post or issuing an infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    The amount of binding darkness dropped seems to depend on what kind of st you are in.
    I've always had 1 dropping at once in ultra sw & wp and 3 at once in normal dread, so not sure if the uber makes any difference at all.
    It used to be where HM ST would drop 3 at a time, but now it hasn't. Are you saying that normal ST is dropping 3 now instead?

It is more than evident the reduction of stellar objects, both in normal farming and ST.

I have almost 5k of MF currently, with 2 dragons to have the maximum, and seeing my inventory after 5 hours of ST makes me want to cry ...
    Deliberate?? may be, it would not be the first time we see these changes in the MF without reason or explanation.

There are people who pay the Patron Pass to have access to this advantage, but it is noticeable, and much, when they modify the values ​​so that the fall of stelar objects is much lower.

Maybe not notice in 1 hour of farming, but in 5 or 6 hours see 3 stellar in your inventory, and everything else objtos oranges and red, gives a very real idea of ​​loot descent.

The Devs do not comment on these "updates". Maybe they're shy?

They should realize that people are paying money to have that benefit in the game, and not nerfe the MF at will.

Does it happen to you too? comment it here, it is the best way to be reviewed, once again

A lot of my friends and myself have been speculating over the decreased effectiveness of Magic Find. We have all noticed a stark drop in stellar droprates compared to what we were experiencing pre-heroes. I myself have 4750~ mf and have noticed an incredibly decline in the droprate of stellars. Not a very nice move considering stellar drops are one of the huge reasons for purchasing patron.

My running theory is they nerfed magic find to compensate for giving everyone free magic find on sunday. Maybe they're too scared of the potential to destroy the flux economy that sunday magic find bonus has. I definitely won't be buying any dragon effigy's or dragon coins, soon.

The bonus of Sunday, +200 Magic Find, is an added bonus, so, to reduce the general MF of the game, is at least a lie and a deception, since the patron pass is bought and paid for every day.

Surely, on this subject, we will not see any reasonable explanation, what an appeal to your "good luck" in the game ....

Quote Originally Posted by Vulant View Post
    It used to be where HM ST would drop 3 at a time, but now it hasn't. Are you saying that normal ST is dropping 3 now instead?
    It depends on the boss since the beginning, but it confused me too first.
    I've noticed it the first time months ago when I farmed weeping ultra and I only got 1 at a time, since then I avoided farming the lower bosses.

What hard boss did you farm?

+ Reply to Thread