+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Complete - Primary Club Fix - 5:30 PM PDT (12:30 AM GMT)

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Complete - Primary Club Fix - 5:30 PM PDT (12:30 AM GMT)

Update 2 - All versions of Trove have been unlocked. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Update 1 - Trove for PC and Xbox One are back online and ready to go. We're still testing things on PS4 so please bear with us. Will post another update in 15 minutes if we're not already back online.

Hey all,

We're bringing all versions of Trove offline for a patch to fix the bug that resets your primary club periodically. Downtime begins in roughly 1 hour at 5:30 PM PDT (12:30 AM GMT) and should last approximately 30 minutes.

Thanks!

Does everyone get a "free" reset to their primary club?

Will there be a compensation fix with this one, regarding those who were on patron but didn't receive the patron-tier compensation?
    Referral Code: (this space for lease)
    Main: Mastery 510+ / Total PR: ~ 280K / Main Class: Fae ~23k PR
    0$NPE Alt: Mastery 410+ / Total PR: ~ 190K / Main Class: Pirate ~22k PR
    Thanks for Chaos Chests from dungeons.
    Still extremely unhappy with pearl prices because of their low PR to cost ratio and the quantity needed.
    9 pearls/equip x 3 equips/class x 16 classes x 20k+ flux = nearly 9 million flux (ie. insanity)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolerant View Post
    I hope so :/

* claps *, gj, Trion, on your newest of grammar fails: Downtim

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolerant View Post
    No. You'll be able to reset to your primary club in under 24 hours and the bug shouldn't ever hit anyone again.

Quote Originally Posted by TL_DR View Post
    Will there be a compensation fix with this one, regarding those who were on patron but didn't receive the patron-tier compensation?
    This is in no way related to that issue at all. Read the updates in the original post here for that topic.

Here we have an issue I haven't encountered before, so let's take the game offline on the most crucial day and make ST day more stressful than it already is.

Sarcasm aside, could we please make it so that the game doesn't have to be patched on a day where the bonus is timegated?
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    This is in no way related to that issue at all. Read the updates in the original post here for that topic.
    Ok thanks Fasti! I read that post(news and announcements) and found the actual response in this thread (bug reports pc/mac).
    Still extremely unhappy with pearl prices because of their low PR to cost ratio and the quantity needed.
    9 pearls/equip x 3 equips/class x 16 classes x 20k+ flux = nearly 9 million flux (ie. insanity)

Oh guess that was in the hotfix? Or just coincidence.

+ Reply to Thread