+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: NPC Snackle - Club quest bug??

NPC Snackle - Club quest bug?

about Snackle NPC (Epic) quest
    I know this NPC's quest is collect Chaos chest

quest info
    http://trove.wikia.com/wiki/Snackle

is bug? or ????

becuz this quest is from Uzumi (Epic)
    info
    http://trove.wikia.com/wiki/Uzumi

This definitely appears to be a bug. Snackle shouldn't be giving out anything besides collect chaos chest quests. I'd prefer Uzumi to not receive these quests in return, however. Both of these heroes should offer their unique quests 100% of the time and not have any 'filler' like these defeat 10 dungeon quests. In fact, they already did that to Uzumi in the Heroes patch by removing all its non-gem quests. Hopefully Snackle gets the same treatment.

I can confirm that Snackle is bugged to give wrong quests. He should only be giving out collect 1 or collect 2 chaos chest quests yet he regularly gives out a defeat 10 dungeons in magical atoll. This is a very annoying bug as clubs pay thousands of clubits just to see this hero but half the time he gives out a trash quest that isn't even tied to his character. If that's not bad enough, adding insult to injury his bugged defeat 10 dungeons quest only pays out the base 10 adventurine of a common hero despite the fact that he's a legendary hero. Bugs upon bugs, wew...

Still have bug?
    OMG.... hope they can fix quest bug

3rd day in a row my club has summoned Snackle and he' been giving out a magical atoll quest. It's a different on this time, defeat 100 enemies. I really hope this can get into the next hotfix.

this is the 2nd time i summoned snackle and yea somehow THIS is his 1st quest is this after he sleeps and wakes up he returns to normal chaos chest collecting quests... but yea this is still a problem

and this NPC got bugged too

WTF... wake in time and leave in time so weird

most ppl tell me this NPC always sleep, even you spent clubit , he just wake up 30 min (or not yet) and go to sleep again ,wtf...?
    waste 1 slot for other great NPC quest...

4th day in a row my club has summoned a buggy Snackle. This really sucks,,, His sleep/wake cycle is so long that he NEVER rolls into the proper chaos chest quest. This wasn't a problem when we could reroll quests ourselves but now that heroes stay stuck with whatever quest they have until they sleep/wake this bug makes this entire hero who is supposed to be unique completely worthless.

That Narandir hero isn't a bug, Yaoxi. It's intended to be a hero that you're supposed to wake up yourself. Due to the aforementioned inability to reroll hero quests, however, I highly recommend against waking him up. Chances are he'll offer a crappy defeat 100 enemies quest instead of his unique defeat 5 sky giants, and there's no way to change that besides waiting for him to sleep and saying goodbye to those 20 clubits. Awful hero.

Ty tell me about Narandir 's info

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaoxi View Post
    about Snackle NPC (Epic) quest
    I know this NPC's quest is collect Chaos chest

quest info
    http://trove.wikia.com/wiki/Snackle

is bug? or ????

becuz this quest is from Uzumi (Epic)
    info
    http://trove.wikia.com/wiki/Uzumi
    Thanks for the bug report. I have checked in with the designer of this quest and they have confirmed that this is intended. Snackle likes magical things in many forms, including the Magical Atoll!

+ Reply to Thread