+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 2 - PS4 Connectivity Issue - April 6

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Update 2 - PS4 Connectivity Issue - April 6

Update 2 - We're back online and monitoring things closely (the missed challenge wasn't a Rampage, which is good).

While we were offline for the restart we added some back-end tech for tracking specific issues we faced earlier this week. This was rolled out to all other platforms/regions yesterday.

Update 1 - We're restarting Trove on PS4 EU to resolve those connection issues. Downtime should be brief (under 30 minutes). We'll continue monitoring the situation after it comes back online to see if any other issues arise.

Hey folks,

We're checking out reports of connection issues on the PS4 version of Trove. It appears to be mostly the EU region so please let us know if you're experiencing issues getting online on any other platform or region.

Thanks!

Is this problem ever going to get sorted it’s been like this since Wednesday so I haven’t been able to log on or do my normal streams thanks to this is there going to be a way to get my daily log on bonuses back or you just going to make people pay to get them back

https://www.twitch.tv/racerliam My streaming channel for when this is finally fixed would like a shoutout to help

Thanks it works. Thank you very much
    Psn= EAGLE-DARK-ONE
    Serveur = EUR ( fr )
    Ps4

it's not only EU server, but NA too have trouble, I'm playing on ps4 but I will test it if it's work or not (If I can play for long without game crash with error)

+ Reply to Thread