+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can we talk for a minute about lustrous gem boxes?

Today u9 prime world
    5h 40m

My experience the last 2 weeks has been one box about every 30 minutes of actual farm time. I.E. I am spot on for what the intended time should be. While talking about it in club chat(s) yesterday, I did request that those who were not getting their Lust boxes within 30 minutes of farming to come post here on the forums to help with finding issues. but I don't see any of those people actually posting here.

So farming these varies. 2 weeks ago I got 2 in four hours and gave up. This week I got all 6 in two hours and only took breaks to do challenges. I am sorry to say I did not count boxes but I think it was something like 250 or 300 boxes.
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

2,5 hours and only 2 boxes...is that a joke?

I have been on and off today so hours do not count for me. However I did get all 6 lustrous boxes. I killed dungeons and mini boss mobs. I also switched worlds fairly regularly.

Total fire gem boxes collected: 370

1st: after 30 fire gems
    2nd: after 110
    3rd: after 141
    4th: after 216
    5th: after 293
    6th: at 370
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

2 hours 20 min, 3 lustrous boxes, still need 3 more.
    almost 560 fire gem boxes from u9.

I'm not happy, i'm not entertained, feels like i'm being punished by playing trove, cause i want these boxes, but its being painfull to get it, so many hours a day just for this.

I hate it!

The extra 3 lustrous boxes should be made to be dropped alongside the time it would take to drop 3 that non patrons can drop.

Why should we patron have to farm double the time for these extra boxes? They should be a bonus.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

I'm sure they're time gated. This week myself and 2 others from my club started grinding at the same time, but we were all going at our own pace and not working together. We were each getting a box within a few mins of each other, about 1 every 45 -50 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    Why should we patron have to farm double the time for these extra boxes? They should be a bonus.
    I thought they mentioned that was how it worked. Though imo that's not a good way of going it. It'd be demoralising to spend the same amount of time for half the rewards. But I do think that for something that is locked to 6 per day, it seems weird to have it take so long. Though it does sound like you were unlucky. I tend to get all mine with 500-600 elemental boxes.

I've given up intentionally farming for these, the week after the supposed "fix" I got 0 boxes in over 1000 dungeons, so there's still some issues with it, I even posted it in Bug Reports, which seems to have been largely ignored. http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...-Box-drop-rate

Some weeks I literally cannot get any despite farming for 6+ hours over hundreds and hundreds of dungeons, some weeks I'll get them all in a few hours, until it gets properly fixed it's just not worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    I thought they mentioned that was how it worked. Though imo that's not a good way of going it. It'd be demoralising to spend the same amount of time for half the rewards. But I do think that for something that is locked to 6 per day, it seems weird to have it take so long. Though it does sound like you were unlucky. I tend to get all mine with 500-600 elemental boxes.
    When this "bad luck" lasts for weeks with many players, its not just me being unlucky, and they show nothing to us that they're fixing it.

The feedback fasti gave on this thread was the same as nothing.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

+ Reply to Thread