+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Updated - Restart - 2:30 PM PDT (9:30 PM GMT)

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenPhoenix View Post
    I feel like we should get a bit of compensation (Especially the EU players) for all the server downtime. Around the time trove came to steam, we got a few class coins due to all the downtime!
    Remember you can always login through NA server, it is just the authentication server location that changes, nothing else i have been playing trove like that since the EU bug.

Updating The Thread

Please look into updating the thread like you said you would. I dont mind the downtimes but the ETAs should be updated.

Same here, if there is a downtime great, its a game update but the ETAs should be updated once the other gets past or if it gets the objective done before

Angry your failing

since 12:30amuk time till 22:45 i could not log in when i eventually loged in after several crashed i get kicked in the teeth by you guys again saying servers are going down AGAIN i will be phoneing sony tommorow to get my 24.99 back id rather buy something else then play any of your games

Tbh, I don't mind the game being down. It means we might get some nice stuff for it being down longer than expected lol

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #16
    The servers were back online for console about 5 minutes before expected downtime and PC was up 5 minutes after. If you can't get logged in that may be related to the EU connection issue. Please tell us what happens when you try.

So, sorry. Might've been something with Workshop. It's fixed now

+ Reply to Thread