+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Updated - Restart - 2:30 PM PDT (9:30 PM GMT)

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Updated - Restart - 2:30 PM PDT (9:30 PM GMT)

Update 1 - The servers have been back online for a while now and things are looking good. It's still possible for a player to occasionally run into the "failed to load character" error once in a while, but if it's happening regularly please call it out here (no matter what platform you're on) and we'll follow up.

Thank you!

Hey all,

We're restarting all Trove environments at 2:30 PM PDT (9:30 PM GMT) today to release a hotfix that should reduce how often you run into the error "Temporary error loading character". This will not have any impact on the current EU connectivity issues (which are still being investigated).

Downtime should be under 30 minutes but if we need to adjust the timing we'll update this thread.

Thanks!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Literally the second I turned on my pc

Is there even gonna be any kind of compensation for EU servers? its been impossible to play since yesterday :/
    Mastery 267

Glad to see your aware on the EU servers issue I tried logging into them 12 hours ago and then upon my return 5 hours ago and now work is under going (crosses findgers) b4 I goto bed.

Will this take as long as yesterday's hot fix?

I was adventure postion effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wtf????

Cool Thanks for the info!

Angry ikr

Quote Originally Posted by Camo View Post
    Literally the second I turned on my pc
    I just got back from track and I have an hour before karate classes and i tried to get on trove but maitenence got in the way so now im like ive been waiting to play all day and get this??? Im legit so mad right now

I feel like we should get a bit of compensation (Especially the EU players) for all the server downtime. Around the time trove came to steam, we got a few class coins due to all the downtime!

Not a bad idea. But I don't like the thought of more class coins since some already have all the classes and vanguardian just came out. I feel as if something like styles, or dragon coins would be more fitting. Maybe just some flux, cubits, or credits would be nice.

+ Reply to Thread