+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update #5 - EU Connectivity Issue - 2:30 AM PDT (9:30 AM GMT) - April 5

This time the connection status went a bit further from the login server

it was previously stuck on: "AS: Login" (AS appear to stand for Account Server?)
    Now it's waiting for the World login: "World: Login"

Anyway, all this looks like a DDoS attack and they don't appear to cope with it.

Hi i habe a Problem i startet the Game in Xbox One! Ther Stay Login Login and dann Login failt!I Hope your Repair that ist Not cool!

If you are going to make people pay to win here, at least use the money to get some stable servers, I'm sick of having to play with 300 ping and constant rubberbanding. Please just listen to the community.

What's up with the servers? Do they even do something or just pretend that they're fixing them? I made a ticket about a year ago asking if they plan on fixing RTT lag and they replied with "Yes, we're working to solve this issue" or something like that, but it seems like nothing has been done... smh

how do i get a refund on my patron

bought a 3 month patron recently in anticipation of the new patch and its been an absolute disaster on ps4 your game constantly crashed graphic tearing is horrific and makes you want to throw up and now this connection issue i think you become the new ea of the
    gaming indestry its a case of you haveing billions of $$$ but not willing to update your servers to new more advanced servers insted of ones from the 1960s your currently useing

omg I HATE THE KARMA!

Its been 4 hours from last update what is going on will the game be fixed this game is fairly big should have better managing imo--

I have tried to log onto trove for 10h and it wonít let me login can u help me please

Iíve been trying to get on trove for 10h and itís still not working can u help me plz

Same here, wasnt able to login for about 8 hours (was at work before so idk how long before that the servers said "no thx") now i tryed to join a friend who was able to get into the game (how ever he made it exactly) and I really was able to join him..well I landed in an empty hub and not in the same session as him but who cares

PS4 EU

+ Reply to Thread