+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update #5 - EU Connectivity Issue - 2:30 AM PDT (9:30 AM GMT) - April 5

I cant connect to the EU server it says AS: Login and than disconects me.

I’d highly recommend not paying for anything at the minute

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Update 3 - 10AM PDT (5PM GMT) - We're still working to identify the root cause of the connection issues with the EU data center. More updates will follow as we work to pinpoint the issue and get it resolved.

Update 2 - 6:50 AM PDT (2:50 PM GMT) - The team is tracking down a few possible options for addressing these connectivity issues and are working on ways to make improvements. Progress is being made so please bear with us while we work on a fix.

Update 1 - 4AM PDT (11AM GMT) - The team is still focused on getting to the bottom of these login issues. Please bear with us.

Hey all,

We're working to get the Trove login issue resolved as quickly as possible. Check back here for regular updates.

Thank you
    Can I have my one day of Patron back then please? Since i won't get to play today since the server has been out since 9:30 am GMT

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #54
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal85fr View Post
    i can't login PS4 server EU

no lustrous gem bow for me today

PSN : Pascal85fr
    PS4
    Server : EU

give me lustrous gem box ????

i'm patron and can't play you give a one day day patron pass ?
    The issue is definitely still ongoing. We're going to have the devs find an answer to the issue and will focus on what comes next once that is done.

Everyone! i have somewhat of a solution for now on the Glyph Launcher changed the top right drop down box from EU to US and then load the game i managed to get in that way... Sure the ping will be higher but at least you can get in i guess :|

Quote Originally Posted by Kenakai View Post
    Can I have my one day of Patron back then please? Since i won't get to play today since the server has been out since 9:30 am GMT
    Only a day? I want my entire patron week back.
    Every single day there is something wrong with servers this week, and i'm pretty tired now. I've lost lunar souls, lost titan souls, lost gem boxes day, lost lustrous boxes... and after 24 hours of work (lol) i can't even log in.
    The only way to refund us is to give us a"all bonus week" the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Update 3 - 10AM PDT (5PM GMT) - We're still working to identify the root cause of the connection issues with the EU data center. More updates will follow as we work to pinpoint the issue and get it resolved.
    and all graphical error, the game are unplayable , need restart each 5mn for see normaly?
    and map not work ?
    and all game crash ?

when you fix it ?

You guys do realize that finding what's causing the login problem isn't as simple as going CTRL + F and searching for "login problem causer", right? It can take hours to find a problem and even longer to fix what's causing it. There is no insta-fix with something as major as login problems. Every major update for every MMO causes a ripple effect that makes unexpected bugs pop up. And since so many people who'd left came back for the Heroes update, the server is having trouble keeping up which, in turn, exacerbates the login problems.

Trove's team is smaller than msot so it takes them longer to sort them, but they are trying. Give them a break, guys.
    IGN: jabbycat
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."

I gave them a 2 year break and returned and the issues back then are still not resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbinatron View Post
    You guys do realize that finding what's causing the login problem isn't as simple as going CTRL + F and searching for "login problem causer", right? It can take hours to find a problem and even longer to fix what's causing it. There is no insta-fix with something as major as login problems. Every major update for every MMO causes a ripple effect that makes unexpected bugs pop up. And since so many people who'd left came back for the Heroes update, the server is having trouble keeping up which, in turn, exacerbates the login problems.

Trove's team is smaller than msot so it takes them longer to sort them, but they are trying. Give them a break, guys.
    I understand they have a smaller team but the simple fact is some of us are paying for a service or product we are not currently receiving.

Think of it this way... you pay every month for a magazine or something... and even though you paid you didn't receive it. Would you be happy with that? would you just think... oh they must be too busy to give me my copy or there printer has stopped working guess i will forget about that issue of the magazine... its likely you would expect to get that missing copy at a later date?

They may have a small team but im pretty sure they are making a very very handsome profit off this game since a vast number of playing buy many of the microtransactions on top of the patron pass. With the release of Trove Heroes more have returned which is likely to have increased their revenue also...

As many have returned including myself what make us want to stay around if issues like this arise within weeks of returning... i have recently returned but from what i have seen posted around there has been issues with this game for months which are still looking to get fix but instead of fixing them they just push out more content that they will need to support without fixing the original issues

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast