+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update #5 - EU Connectivity Issue - 2:30 AM PDT (9:30 AM GMT) - April 5

Quote Originally Posted by Fdraptor View Post
    The Wife and I have noticed a lot of graphics never seen before while this error continues. Observed yesterday evening what seemed like a monitor directly over my characters head with what looked like buttons, switches or maybe lights. I thought it resembled a detailed listing of what my character accomplished or maybe had in its inventory that someone like a designer or tech could quickly look at if a question has arose. My wife took a screen shot with her Trove character if interested. I highly doubt this helps with the graphical error we have been received every other dungeon, but it would be great not to have to restart this game every 5 minutes or less. Thanks.
    Have also seen those circles or what ever i should call it after openig a loot chest and they disappered after collecting the items

I have now made 5 complaints for the decaying trove as it’s known as now I’m just getting tired of them taking time away from people. Guess I’m not gonna be able to complete the heroes quest line now

It's a pleasure to buy patron to have bonuses when the game crashes every 10mins with infinite Login screen and now the servers are down for about 12hrs GG WP Trove

Scythe’s right they are ruining their game with more updates

I know how ya feel I feel it to

It says Xbox is fixed... well i guess not still can't login >

Pissed off about the damn login screen not loading..

Quote Originally Posted by seb View Post
    I have now made 5 complaints for the decaying trove as it’s known as now I’m just getting tired of them taking time away from people. Guess I’m not gonna be able to complete the heroes quest line now
    Why? When does it end ? I have to do still do it as well...

Wait what... the issue was identified at 9:30am GMT and still hasn't been fixed at 17:40 GMT

I'm sure you guys are working hard to fix this but since i returned to the game a week or so ago there hasn't been a day without connection issues... i have easily spent nearly £100 since I been back.

Should i stop spending money on the game if this is a continued issue?

I'm in the exact same boat as you mate, come back after 2 years of qutting and the servers/devs are still the same, never working properly and never giving out proper information on when the servers mess up. I've spent about £60 since I've been back in 2 week's but my mistake it wont be happening again. But you know even though the servers are still rubbish they brought out a new class finally lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast