+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update #5 - EU Connectivity Issue - 2:30 AM PDT (9:30 AM GMT) - April 5

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Update #5 - EU Connectivity Issue - 2:30 AM PDT (9:30 AM GMT) - April 5

Update 5 - 4:15 PM PDT (11:15 PM GMT) - Hey folks! We're not making a promise on the EU issues being completely fixed forever, but things are looking much better. We made some adjustments that went up with the restart and things so far are solid. Please try playing on EU servers as normal and update us if you run into issues getting connected or changing worlds.

We're still working to address the graphics issues and crashing on PS4. These fixes are not related to those bugs.

Update 4 - 2:15 PM PDT (9:15 PM GMT) - The team continues to work on addressing the connectivity issues with the EU data center. We haven't found the root cause yet but we've been able to eliminate several possibilities so please bear with us as we continue to investigate.

Update 3 - 10AM PDT (5PM GMT) - We're still working to identify the root cause of the connection issues with the EU data center. More updates will follow as we work to pinpoint the issue and get it resolved.

Update 2 - 6:50 AM PDT (2:50 PM GMT) - The team is tracking down a few possible options for addressing these connectivity issues and are working on ways to make improvements. Progress is being made so please bear with us while we work on a fix.

Update 1 - 4AM PDT (11AM GMT) - The team is still focused on getting to the bottom of these login issues. Please bear with us.

Hey all,

We're working to get the Trove login issue resolved as quickly as possible. Check back here for regular updates.

Thank you

its not really good is it all this update and on gem box day

actuellement je ne peut toujours pas me connecte au serveur je suis sur PC

Toujours pas je suis sur Xbox one

Lol well sinds the last maintenance i couldn't log in and after some sleep i can't still log in. I demand free gem boxes for everyone

i can't login PS4 server EU

no lustrous gem bow for me today

PSN : Pascal85fr
    PS4
    Server : EU

give me lustrous gem box ????

i'm patron and can't play you give a one day day patron pass ?

I can´t log in since 6 hours !

Come on it's still not working when the fck can i play

literally no updates 2 hours later i missed my lustrous gem boxes cause of this...
    i hope this gets fixed soon

Could you atleast give lustrous gem boxes to all?
    I really like that you´re fixing it, but Im gonna miss my lustrous gem boxes a lot.

+ Reply to Thread