+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove - Heroes Hotfix 1 - 4:30 PM PDT (11:30 PM GMT)

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimzun View Post
    I completely understand hot fixing the gem boxes but whats the point when you can't finish a single dungeon without screen tears and/or game crashing. Hotfix said fixing crashes in club worlds. When is every other world in the game going to be fixed?
    If you're getting screen tears, thats not on the devs. That's your gpu.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    Yay for response times for crucial issues! Fasti and the team rule!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey folks,

    We're bringing Trove offline for a small but important hotfix. Downtime will begin at 4:30 PM PDT (11:30 PM GMT) and should last about 30 minutes.

    If we need more time we'll update this post.

    Thank you
    I... huuuhhh..... I don't like being THAT guy but it's been 44 mins?

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey folks,

    We're bringing Trove offline for a small but important hotfix. Downtime will begin at 4:30 PM PDT (11:30 PM GMT) and should last about 30 minutes.

    If we need more time we'll update this post.

    Thank you

    I hope I get these six because the problem will be fixed because I did not just play a few hours for nothing

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Furified View Post
    I hope I get these six because the problem will be fixed because I did not just play a few hours for nothing
    I was wondering the same, i played about 8 hours and a half, and now it's time to sleep and go to work... so sad. i made over 1k dungeons lul
    IGN: Aixo
    Mastery points: 83.200+
    Class: 26k GS
    Club: Elysian Hills (Leader)
    From: Argentina

  6. #16
    I also hate to be THAT guy but its been almost double expected time with no update to the thread and servers are still down.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    Anyone else lowkey triggered it's been almost an hour :')

    kidding ily trove

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2
    I don't care how long it takes. But if you say thread will be updated for additional time, update the thread.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Burn1ngR4g3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    628
    Ay guys, it's just an estimate, we also had updates that were supposed to take 5 hours and were done in less than 3.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn1ngR4g3 View Post
    Ay guys, it's just an estimate, we also had updates that were supposed to take 5 hours and were done in less than 3.
    Yes, but they did say they would update us if they needed to extend downtime...so yeah.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts