+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hotfix - 2:30 PM PDT (9:30 PM GMT) - April 2, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by isaac_jarman View Post
    Are you going to make all the items we gained (Such as gems and experiance) Back to what they were yesterday?

I literally just equipped a class gem key on a character, And made my character 8k PR using all my flux. I dont wanna loose it all and start over.
    Man, they won't roll back.
    IGN: Aixo
    Mastery points: 79.200+
    Class: 25k GS
    Club: Elysian Hills (Leader)

yo first I want to say that the update is awesome, much better servers in general compared to before. login thing is kinda annoying but not too much of an issue most the time.

I think there are issues with the other daily logins bonuses also not just todays one. yesterday for eg I was meant to have 400 more mf (3.2k) but in 2 hours today I got over double the amount of stellars than I did all day yesterday. also it felt like I was getting more or the exact same amount of chaos chests than yesterday (I get theres an internal cd but felt weird anyway)

not to mention that gem box day seemed to bug out the club fixture which gave out more shadow gem boxes for non prime worlds.

on dragon fragment day can u clarify what the 3x chance to find more fragments means? because if you get 3x more fragments off thall, candy, pirate why don't u get 3x more off kami, spider, dino etc. (not saying u should cause that would be op just doesn't make sense to me). So is it finding more chance on those and just 3x the amount on open world dragons or? What I'm saying is the wording on this bonus is misleading anyway.

Hey every time i go fishing with the vangaurdian he holds the fishing pole upside down,and i have asked other players looks like the same is happening with there vangaurdian. Please fix this in the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by isaac_jarman View Post
    Are you going to make all the items we gained (Such as gems and experiance) Back to what they were yesterday?

I literally just equipped a class gem key on a character, And made my character 8k PR using all my flux. I dont wanna loose it all and start over.
    Don't worry, a server restart is like a wifi router restart - wait a bit, and everything will go on further normally. =)

IGN: Vitalius

Quote Originally Posted by ExolonKnight View Post
    Well the way your servers are no one can actually tell the difference between a DDos attack and Lag.
    As the lag is so prevalent for past 3+ years no one notices because Trove acts like normal like a Whale
    Swimming through the Sahara desert i.e. bloody slow as F..... lag is 24/7 so I for one can't tell the difference
    And yes as I've said the past 3 years.. it's ONLY Trove.... even Runescape servers make Trove ones look like true, true Potatoes..)

The time

I know it don't make much odds, but the clocks have gone forward in the UK now I was on when it went down, it went off line at 10:30 GMT and not 9:30 so if your from UK and wandering why its still down after an hour not 30 mins as they said in thread, its cos they put in wrong time for us on Gmt. It closed at 10 :30 so they will b back as soon as they can, I'm sure, so around our 11, pm if your still up at that time .

Quote Originally Posted by Surita View Post
    I know it don't make much odds, but the clocks have gone forward in the UK now I was on when it went down, it went off line at 10:30 GMT time and not 9:30 so if your from UK and wandering why its still down after an hour not 30s as they said in thread, its cos they put in wrong time for us on GTM. It clsoed at 10 :30 so they will b back as soon as they can, I'm sure, so around our 11, pm if your still up at that time .
    The uk time is different now we are in BST time not GMT time so the GMT time is still 09:30 for the down time but for the UK time it went down at 10:30 it also shows the GMT time at the bottom of the forum

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I've BEEN WAITING BECAUSE IT ALWAYS STAYS AT World : Login WHEN IM GRINDING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    IGN : ModdingDragon
    Class : SH 3.5K PR
    Mastery : 60
    Level : 18

why do we still get 3 shadow caches after completing a hard st shouldnt we get the triple amount?

Still offline for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by aveXTehiko View Post
    why do we still get 3 shadow caches after completing a hard st shouldnt we get the triple amount?
    I just noticed this as well; seems that we only get extra shadow shards and not caches anymore. I wonder if it's intentional or a bug.
    Shut up Douglas!

+ Reply to Thread