+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hotfix - 2:30 PM PDT (9:30 PM GMT) - April 2, 2018

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    Does this also have a fix for the graphical corruption for the PS4?
    No, this is unrelated to that.

Quote Originally Posted by 2lilds2323 View Post
    When you going to a dress the graphic issues. It's been a week and still not fixed that's crazy to me. You can't even complete a shadow tower without being kicked off the game. You do two or there dungeons in a world and all of a sudden you can't see cause the world starts clutching. And no it's not my ps4 everything else and other games work. Didn't start till the new update. Also I buy the vanguard for 29.99 on Saturday and it's double exp day and I have a exp potion as well and I use it and for that your I can only get about 20 min worth cause I keeper getting kicked. So I spend the money and can't level him up is unsat. When is this issue going to be resolved I'm tired of putting money into a game you can't even play ten min without something happening and all we get is we're having meetings.
    Please post about the graphics corruption here.

Quote Originally Posted by Philipp94 View Post
    Pls fix the stuck at login issue !!!
    We have a thread on that topic here.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    No, this is unrelated to that.
    Will there be another update on progress if there is any?
    It's getting worse where can't even log in without having the graphical corruption now.

please fix the primary club :/
    we cant set any primary club

Gratitude.

Thanks for the fix.

So, some people have been experiencing issues with primary clubs. They got reset several times so rn we cant even have a primary club. If you could like reset cooldowns for that or something that would be neat.

Red face

Thanks for that fix in advance!
    I'm glad that it will (hopefully) be sorted out during Monday hours, so that fellas would have an another chance to get the ST souls. =)

I haven't did ST's on purpose, to save a tiny bit of future man-hours needed to distribute the "lost" souls. =D

IGN: Vitalius

Quote Originally Posted by ExolonKnight View Post
    Well the way your servers are no one can actually tell the difference between a DDos attack and Lag.
    As the lag is so prevalent for past 3+ years no one notices because Trove acts like normal like a Whale
    Swimming through the Sahara desert i.e. bloody slow as F..... lag is 24/7 so I for one can't tell the difference
    And yes as I've said the past 3 years.. it's ONLY Trove.... even Runescape servers make Trove ones look like true, true Potatoes..)

UK,Gosport (Moved to formby a phew years back)

Question

Are you going to make all the items we gained (Such as gems and experiance) Back to what they were yesterday?

I literally just equipped a class gem key on a character, And made my character 8k PR using all my flux. I dont wanna loose it all and start over.

Is this going to address the graphical issues as well or is that still on the way?

Can you also fix the club bug as well, its been basically randomly un-assigning a club from my primary since the update, losing my club xp cause it locks me out from setting it back as a primary for 24 hours and i seen its been happening to other players as well. It seems to happen when we switch worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Brooz View Post
    So, some people have been experiencing issues with primary clubs. They got reset several times so rn we cant even have a primary club. If you could like reset cooldowns for that or something that would be neat.
    I also had this issue (lost primary club affinity), when I spawned in the minigame world. But after doing the minigame, I spawned in the main club (not through the Hub, directly via Clubs menu), and the primary club affinity was set once again (even though it was on cooldown during the minigame).

IGN: Vitalius

Quote Originally Posted by ExolonKnight View Post
    Well the way your servers are no one can actually tell the difference between a DDos attack and Lag.
    As the lag is so prevalent for past 3+ years no one notices because Trove acts like normal like a Whale
    Swimming through the Sahara desert i.e. bloody slow as F..... lag is 24/7 so I for one can't tell the difference
    And yes as I've said the past 3 years.. it's ONLY Trove.... even Runescape servers make Trove ones look like true, true Potatoes..)

+ Reply to Thread