+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hotfix - 2:30 PM PDT (9:30 PM GMT) - April 2, 2018

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Hotfix - 2:30 PM PDT (9:30 PM GMT) - April 2, 2018

Hey everyone,

We're doing a restart to address the Daily Bonus for Shadow Tower Souls not applying properly for Patrons issue. This will fix the issue for players who run Shadow Towers after the hotfix. For those who already ran Shadow Towers today we're working on granting those to players before the end of the week.

Downtime will start at 2:30 PM PDT (9:30 PM GMT) and should take about 30 minutes.

If we need more time, or come back online early, we'll update this post.

Thanks!

Thanx what about the players who have done the towers already? Also the shards/caches do not seem like they are 3x

If we already did shadow towers will we get the souls we were supposed to?

please reset the towers cause I have done them already

Thanks but the bonus isnt being applied properly to shards/caches either. Any answer for that?
    Clubs : Nedville, Panda Den, BLOCK BUSTERZ, and Spetznas
    ArthriticNed All Classes level 30 and stellarized
    Vanguardian 25198 --- Dino Tamer 20562 --- Chloromancer 20465 --- Lunar Lancer 20597
    Revenant 23729 --- Tomb Raiser 20961 --- Boomeranger 20355 --- Dracolyte 20374
    Gunslinger 26026 --- Neon Ninja 20699 --- Candy Barbarian 20888 --- Fae Trickster 21237
    Shadow Hunter 23364 --- Ice Sage 23053 --- Pirate Captain 20513 --- Knight 21972

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xfsxphantom View Post
    If we already did shadow towers will we get the souls we were supposed to?
    Yup! I've updated the OP. The fix won't grant the souls directly but we'll do a grant of the souls later this week.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

I already ran all my towers with patron. No bonus from patron ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Yup! I've updated the OP. The fix won't grant the souls directly but we'll do a grant of the souls later this week.
    Does this also have a fix for the graphical corruption for the PS4?

When you going to a dress the graphic issues. It's been a week and still not fixed that's crazy to me. You can't even complete a shadow tower without being kicked off the game. You do two or there dungeons in a world and all of a sudden you can't see cause the world starts clutching. And no it's not my ps4 everything else and other games work. Didn't start till the new update. Also I buy the vanguard for 29.99 on Saturday and it's double exp day and I have a exp potion as well and I use it and for that your I can only get about 20 min worth cause I keeper getting kicked. So I spend the money and can't level him up is unsat. When is this issue going to be resolved I'm tired of putting money into a game you can't even play ten min without something happening and all we get is we're having meetings.

Pls fix the stuck at login issue !!!
    ---> IGN : Akijo, Mastery 482, Candy Barb: 23.7 k, Chloro 25.0k , feel free to add me (pls whisper me first) <---

---> Referal Code: 23REQCNGPXGCPJKDPN2Z <---

+ Reply to Thread