+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB Rapt Berserker Ally for 21K Flux!

Post WTB Rapt Berserker Ally for 21K Flux!

PM me on PS4!

User: Louise52188

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but Rapt Beserker is not worth 21K Flux. I would say around 10K Flux, but the prices may have gone up...
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

I'm not sure if I want to play this game again after seeing what has changed during my 10-month break
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

Market prices have been going up. Last week, I saw it for 21K flux. Yesterday, I bought one for 31K.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    Oh. When I bought mine it was for 10K Flux. I saw the prices going up as you said but I don't understand why they are going up though >
    Glim is so easy to earn and if you get enough Raptor Soultraps you can easily get one.
    The Flux economy IS actually slowly inflating as most people have noticed. Prices of items are going up. I first noticed this with Radiant Steed... It used to cost 15K Flux but now it costs 32K Flux. Crazy expensive for what it's worth.
    Unless the economy stabilizes, you can expect high prices like this in the future.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

I'm not sure if I want to play this game again after seeing what has changed during my 10-month break
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

I have one for sale would let it got for 25 that work with you ?

+ Reply to Thread