+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Trove Heroes update in a nutshell...

This might sound insane, but hear me out on this idea: there should be some kind of server where players are able to test updates before they come out. Weird idea, I know, and Trove has nothing like it, but you know what? It just might work.

That way, people might have, say, been able to test the new update before it was actually released, and could provide useful feedback to the devs so they can make the necessary changes to give the update the best possible reception!

OH WAIT
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion4K View Post
    Nice summary. thanks.

Here is the original quote from the livestream Q&A.
    What are the odds for rampages?
    As far as the rampage challenges, they're weighted to be about 6 per day but they are random when they spin up, We don't have direct control of it.
    From this thread: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...tes-23-03-2018

I'm thinking about quitting my job so I can be available every hour in case one rampage quest shows up. Seems the only way to catch one
    IGN: Suburba
    Mastery: 475
    All classes 17k + pr

Quote Originally Posted by PowerDj View Post
    This might sound insane, but hear me out on this idea: there should be some kind of server where players are able to test updates before they come out. Weird idea, I know, and Trove has nothing like it, but you know what? It just might work.

That way, people might have, say, been able to test the new update before it was actually released, and could provide useful feedback to the devs so they can make the necessary changes to give the update the best possible reception!

OH WAIT
    I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or really don't know about the Player Test Server.

Top right corner of the Glyph program is a drop down box... It probably says North America or possibly Europe... but if you click on the arrow you'll see the PTS in there too. Test to your heart's content.

I've had a few issues this update but if im honest the content makes it okay, as a 'endgame' player its nice that i have something else to grind for again!
    IGN: TheTattooedFox Discord: thetattooedfox#9562 Twitch: TheTattooedFox

+ Reply to Thread