+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Trove Heroes update in a nutshell...

Quote Originally Posted by Demisedulous View Post

This is my experience with the update... The game starts dropping frames over time, dropping quicker the more enemies you kill.
    Prior to this update it would take awhile of cursed skull camping to get that bad, now it's 3 runs through ST (about 10m also). I could go for hours grinding ST but post heroes update I have to reopen the client every 10 minutes to avoid the degradation, and if you close the client during world join 0% you'll 'temp error loading character' yourself.

FX6300/gtx 960, starts off 120fps (vsync off), degrades over time, dips below 60fps after 18m.. and it sucks because rampages last 20 minutes.

... and another collection chall goes by, as Uknown_Y said, it is now 2hrs away from reset without another rampage.. 15 hours have gone by without another.. that's some reeeally bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_Y View Post
    From my observe, there is only 2 Rampages till now.

5 hour and 7 hour after reset.

The lies about 6 per day...

IGN : Arion4K | Leader of Laezaria

Quote Originally Posted by Arion4K View Post
    This update be like :

And then

And after everyone is logging off. I personally think this update is the worst update Trove has ever had.
    Perfect summary
    Hi! I'm Keyser95!
    I've been playing Trove since june 2015, with more than 2000 hours of in-game experience!
    I also designed 3 dungeons actually in game, for Desert Frontier, Jurassic Jungle and Shadow Towers!
    If you're under mastery rank 20 click here! You will receive a free class coin!
    (Clicking one of the links, you are activating a Refer-a-friend code!)

At lease you all don't have the graphical corruption that the PS4 has. Where you can't even go like 5 minutes without having screen tearing and being blind.

Best part of the update:

IGN: ExDream

After update:

How i feel Trove is treating me:

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Please be sure to go to the bug report forums and look for reports of each individual issue you're facing. Add comments there so we can track the various issues in one place. We can't properly get word out to players facing issues in one thread that talks about several different bugs so all updates on those issues will be posted in the individual threads under Bug Reports.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Ah, ye olde media section. Where the threads come to die XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotastic View Post
    From my experience, pointing out things that should be improved upon is non constructive, hence why this has been moved to the media section that one-one pays attention too. Easier to hide issues than to actually improve I guess. Sure there will likely be fixes to address some of the new issues, but there's still going to be fundamental issues. I have no idea why the patch remains similar for several weeks that could've been used to test for some of these issues, nor do I get why console approval takes several weeks if they're just going to approve such a terrible state anyway.

+ Reply to Thread